Welcome To New Members - 2556/2013

Tywais

Hi, after many years of absence from Thaivisa, I finally re-registered. Just got back from Ban Phai, Khon Kaen province, seeing a mate who been in the land of smiles since the 80's. Things are changing, maybe it's easier as an Ozzy from Darwin to live in Bali (only 2 and half hour flight) on a social visa, since I have a very good Balinese friend who is a school teacher there.

Anyway, may you all have a successful and enjoyable New Year.

G'Day mate and welcome

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gday all. I have just moved to phetchabun with my 2 and 3 year old farang daughters ( I am a sole parent).

Joined TV because I have used the site for many tips and ideas..but now I'm here it will be handy to post.

Regard all

Good luck and welcome. smile.png

I've been lurking around the site for a few months, now, so I figured that it's about time that I register an account and step out of the shadows. My name is Ryan, I'm 28 years old and I'll be relocating to Chiang Mai from Florida, USA for an initial stint in September. I've been working in the entertainment industry for a decade and I've grown tired of my desk/office/a-lot-of-other-things and I'm looking for a change of scenery; my girlfriend and I will be making the trek.

I look forward to learning more from the forum and hopefully meeting some of the expats while we're in Thailand.

• Like 1

Hi, Thanks for the welcome, my Forum name is Tenacious, I,m an Aussie living in Korat, I enjoy chatting on the forums and came across this one

I find this one amusing because it takes the boredom out of my day by reading posts by other members always taking the piss out of each other but sometimes in fun.

I understand though that I am New to this and all you other members are experts because you have been here for a while and I respect that

Maybe I might learn a thing or two,

by the way? are you allowed to put your own website link on here?

Tenaceous

Hi,

I am a small business man from New Zealand,and would like to know how to find some manufacturers for products in construction made in Thailand.I know they exist,but have had a hell of a job finding the right sites.They are either in Thai language with the Govt site,and you have to register with a Thai address.Got me beat.I am going to Bankok next month for a week and would be grateful for a bit of help?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm recently back home to Europe after spending 7 months in Chiang Mai.

I fell totally in love with the country, its people, the language (studied Thai), the food, the climate, Buddhism.... You name it!

Now I'm looking for a way to go back there and work. But it seems very hard for a farang.

This forum seems like a good place for all sort of information.

wai.gif

Hello!

I'm recently back home to Europe after spending 7 months in Chiang Mai.

I fell totally in love with the country, its people, the language (studied Thai), the food, the climate, Buddhism.... You name it!

Now I'm looking for a way to go back there and work. But it seems very hard for a farang.

This forum seems like a good place for all sort of information.

wai.gif

It's not a good place for all sort of information

It's the very best place for every conceivable information about Thailand...even a little more biggrin.png

• Like 1

Hi Everyone,

After 5 years working in Bangkok, we're back home in Sydney raising our growing army of luk kreung rugrats. Hopefully, we'll all be able to come back to Thailand one day. biggrin.png

Hi Everyone, 

After 5 years working in Bangkok, we're back home in Sydney raising our growing army of luk kreung rugrats. Hopefully, we'll all be able to come back to Thailand one day. Posted Image

Welcome to the forum!

At least its still mostly warm over there....:D

• Like 1

Yo,

currently butchering time in singapore waiting to get back to LOS once i have jumped through all the hoops at the embassy.

been in thailand for a while now, also read the forums quite a bit but usually on my mobile so never really bothered to sign up.

so, here goes.

Thanks Admin I am also enjoying my activity on Forum and it gives us lots of information and give chance to share our information also. 

I will agIn extend the warm invitation to post on the footie forum.

Maybe you can announce your contract extension?

It will please the faithful! :D

Hi! I joined a while back but haven't posted anything. I used TV a lot when researching about living in thailand.

I am a 22 half thai, hoping to live in thailand one day.

Oo and fun fact, I can speak the karen language.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Hi! I joined a while back but haven't posted anything. I used TV a lot when researching about living in thailand.

I am a 22 half thai, hoping to live in thailand one day.

Oo and fun fact, I can speak the karen language.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Welcome raeme!

Are you in Myanmar? I can speak a few words in Karen (but not many thumbsup.gif )

Enjoy the forum!

Welcome raeme!

Are you in Myanmar?  I can speak a few words in Karen (but not many  Posted Image )

Enjoy the forum!

Nope, im from Singapore but I have relatives from the Karen hilltribe in Chiangmai. I cant speak thai though.

• Like 1

Welcome raeme!

Are you in Myanmar? I can speak a few words in Karen (but not many thumbsup.gif )

Enjoy the forum!

Nope, im from Singapore but I have relatives from the Karen hilltribe in Chiangmai. I cant speak thai though.

welcome raeme, hope you enjoy the site