Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

One comment on Rons photos, they seem to have a green hue... wondering what is causing that?

Moving on!

Along the Samui back roads today!

Nice ornaments !.... Cow skulls not buffalo! wink.png( I was corrected when I said buffalo!)

I have noticed that myself in the ones taken from the car and have put it down to windscreen tint.There may be a way around it with Photoshop so i will give it a go with a couple in the future and see what happens.Up to now they are as taken.

ah perhaps that would be it... windscreen! .... maybe too tedious to photoshop out!? but then I never mastered PS! facepalm.gif

Well at least your not wearing rose tinted glasses! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

I have noticed that myself in the ones taken from the car and have put it down to windscreen tint.There may be a way around it with Photoshop so i will give it a go with a couple in the future and see what happens.Up to now they are as taken.

ah perhaps that would be it... windscreen! .... maybe too tedious to photoshop out!? but then I never mastered PS! facepalm.gif

I have an easy tip if you are using Picasa, Ron.. Yes Jimmy, I am hooked now thanks to Oilinky..thumbsup.gif

This was taken from a bus with a blue windscreen.

IMG_4722.jpg

Click auto colour, et voila.

IMG_4722.jpg

This works nicely for blue, I wonder if it works with green as well.

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

Let's get home and have a tub and maybe a bottle of white lightning.

You spend a lot of time on your fine balcony.thumbsup.giflaugh.png ; Next time I buy a house it will be at a road crossing. No jesting.wai.gif . Thanks, Ron.

Edited by Dancealot

10.. I really like the displays as well as the speed of the traffic lights in Thailand.

Edited by Guest

Let's get home and have a tub and maybe a bottle of white lightning.

You spend a lot of time on your fine balcony.thumbsup.giflaugh.png ; Next time I buy a house it will be at a road crossing. No jesting.wai.gif . Thanks, Ron.

We originally bought the block where the son's house now stands with the idea of building our retirement home on it. At that time when holidaying here, we used to stay in mum's house which is on the right as you look towards the road and Naeng older sister is on the left.This block was owned by another sister.Over time I thought that we should have our retirement home here instead of 1/2 km down the road because 90% of people/vehicles in the village pass this point.I said to my wife,make an offer to your sister which she did and she jumped at what we offered.So this balcony is where I park my bones every afternoon around 5-30 with a beer in one hand ,a book in the other,two dogs at my feet and a camera at the ready.Life couldn't be better.

attachicon.gifour house 1.jpg attachicon.gifTell him to stop hogging the fan.jpg

A really beautiful house. Sounds as if the location is great too.

Edited by harrry
  • Like 1

The four people in the background are part of a group of 20 people from the local tumbon that are going around checking every dwelling for mosquito infestation.There is a big campaign regarding malaria on at the moment.They just happened to base themselves at our place,maybe

that was because of the corn being cooked at the time.

DSC05433.JPG

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 2