Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

I am planning on posting a Samui back road antics special.. How's about it, Jimmy? I don't want to keep all this precious material only for myself..

Up to you !!!! .... just use the clean ones though! tongue.pngbiggrin.pngwhistling.gif

So go steady there....wink.png

IMG_0246.JPG

You be careful Sire Dancealot,

I meant to add this could be a slippery slop you are going down!!! whistling.gif I have pics too..... tongue.pngbiggrin.png

What's in your purse? whistling.gif

IMG_1431.JPG

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 2

You be careful Sire Dancealot,

I meant to add this could be a slippery slop you are going down!!! whistling.gif I have pics too..... tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Com' on you old sock.. I know you can take it as a man.

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

umm errr ..... that would be Nepal tea that Krishna is serving... coffee in an Indian restaurant .... I don't think so...tongue.png(first photo above)

Are you sure they understand your directions ?

IMG_1286.JPG

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 2

Samui back road special 2

Now those are my kind of roads.

Looks like you had a great ride out.

Must be a challenge in the wet.

Actually better when they are wet or driving on after a rain....Shaggy, sand is not as slippery as it is when bone dry !!!!

I have many more images posted on the Samui forum.... you will need to go through them as there are a few beach pics too! wink.png

Since DAL was here, another local TV member and I, have discovered many more Samui back roads! thumbsup.gif

You can look here!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/125263-images-of-samui-phangan-and-tao/page-14

Re DAL's last post.... we did not notice you stepping up to the plate to help!!! tongue.png

post-70928-0-38488100-1373789928_thumb.j

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 1

Thanks for the link Jimmy thumbsup.gif

Wiped out my likes though sad.png

How did DAL manage with those hills? must of been challenging after driving around flat as a pancake land w00t.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Well his shoes got a bit warn out, as you can see from the pic above.... it was really slow going biggrin.pngfacepalm.gifwhistling.gif ....not quite the same as dancing through the tulips!!!! wink.png

Pancake land... that's a new one! cheesy.gif

Thanks for the link Jimmy thumbsup.gif

Wiped out my likes though sad.png

How did DAL manage with those hills? must of been challenging after driving around flat as a pancake land w00t.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Well his shoes got a bit warn out, as you can see from the pic above.... it was really slow going biggrin.pngfacepalm.gifwhistling.gif ....not quite the same as dancing through the tulips!!!! wink.png

Pancake land... that's a new one! cheesy.gif

My guide was very professional. If he didn't warn me about the loose dry sand I would have been in bother.

• Like 1

The Samui Backroad special.

Jimmy and me started as usual with some excellent high sugar Indian coffee from always charming: Mr. Krishna who was more then happy to provide one of his rides to a friend.

attachicon.gifIMG_1811.JPG

Subsequently moving towards to foot of the mountains where J previously resided amongst the Samui Natives.

attachicon.gifIMG_1812.JPG

The Bikes: An excellent Honda PCX and a sad excuse for a motorbike arranged by the Indians for the visitor and his wife.

attachicon.gifIMG_1838.JPG

We barely negotiated the first 7% steep hill successfully. Which was just the beginning of much steeper non paved hills, consequently stopped the bikes and complained to the Indians accordingly via mobile phone.

attachicon.gifIMG_1865.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_1868.JPG

After some pointless blethering we decided to move on and breathtaking views where to be enjoyed.

attachicon.gifIMG_1872.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_1886.JPG

No doubt they told him to turn round and go down hill....he will see the bike is fine (except for the brakes)

• Like 2

We had Toyota race show today at Saphan Hin, Phuket.

Welcome sign

2013-07-20_15-38-17.jpg

Rescue workers

2013-07-20_16-49-03_1.jpg

Some racing

2013-07-20_16-00-50_2.jpg

And action!

2013-07-20_16-37-56.jpg

Not to forget the car show.. a car

2013-07-20_15-44-09.jpg

Yet another car whistling.gif

2013-07-20_15-47-01.jpg

Yeh, I am with you.. For what it's worth:

I think your best shots aren't here. I just observe and learn from you mainly because I like your style.

11 Audience

13 the girls

14 The viewers

15 Live action

17 Speechless

Edited by Dancealot