No Pants Worker Runs Amok With A Knife And Cigarette Lighter

Rimmer

Petchaboon Worker Goes Crazy From Pills

SATTAHIP:--A 36-year-old construction worker in Petchaboon became deranged from overuse of amphetamine pills. He was walking around with no pants and holding a knife and cigarette lighter while talking incoherently, scaring people. Police spent 30 minutes talking to the man before restraining and taking him into custody.

SATTAHIP – December 25, 2012 [PDN]; at 8 a.m., a report of a man acting insane from amphetamine pills was received by Pol. Capt. Aekkachai Mullee, investigation officer, Plutaluang police station. He rushed to the scene with the detective police team and inspector police.

The suspect was reported to be in Uerh Arthorn village Moo 4 Tambon Plutaluang, Amphur Sattahip, Chonburi province. At the scene, police discovered the suspect, identified as Mr. Adul Danamkham, age 36, of Petchaboon province, occupation construction worker.

Mr. Adul was wearing only a pink sport shirt, and not wearing any shorts or pants. He was holding a knife and cigarette lighter,

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/12/26/petchaboon-worker-goes-crazy-from-pills/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-12-26

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Psychosis brought on by overuse of yaba is not really very funny, especially after the incidents that occurred when it first started happening, the poor woman who was taken hostage by a knife wielding man crazed on yaba and then had her throat slit by him, probably wouldn't find this very funny either.

Psychosis brought on by overuse of yaba is not really very funny, especially after the incidents that occurred when it first started happening, the poor woman who was taken hostage by a knife wielding man crazed on yaba and then had her throat slit by him, probably wouldn't find this very funny either.

Lighten up.......the instance you mention is not funny but some of them ARE - like the one mentioned in this post.

Lighten up.......the instance you mention is not funny but some of them ARE - like the one mentioned in this post.

I'm not sure sbk has to lighten up: sense of humour is an individual thing

Psychosis bought on by yaba or any methamphetamine use is not funny for the user, and not for some other people, but really the amusement should be taken on a case by case basis.

In this case I have a visual image that I find quite amusing, others might not.

It is often funny to read about and to see how such users act. I have seen a few myself doing some utterly bizarre things. Sometimes I feel sad for them, sometimes I have felt in danger, sometimes I have found it amusing.

Case by case basis , like most things in life.

Clearly the woman who had her throat slit, that is NOT a funny incident.

psychotic men with knives are not that funny. Regardless of what their underpants look like.

Mmmm... he does look rather fetching in that above the knee pink ensemble with the scalloped neckpiece......

Dotchathink ?

I be fetching my womit bag ... coffee1.gif

(I'm working on a new dialect -- Ebonic Indlish.)

Edited by Jingthing

psychotic men with knives are not that funny. Regardless of what their underpants look like.

We beg to differ on the underpants situation....

He also appears to be wearing an earring.

I'm thinking iffy ladyboy in a pink dress, rather than man with no pants.

Which would change the whole dynamic of the story.

From the picture that would be Thailands sketchiest ladyboy...to be kind. I'm not sure if that is a sportshirt either. Looks more like a hospital gown

We beg to differ on the underpants situation....

Please do come back and tell me how much you laughed when you encountered a psychotic methhead with a knife. I will look forward to it.