"visa Run" From Cm To .... Anywhere

pete66

Will do the run in a couple of weeks... used to drive my car but getting bored about it.

Will try the bus this time. Never the van: I've seen far too many idiotic minivan drivers on this (and other) road. I don't fancy Russian roulette and always warn my visitors to avoid their irresponsible services.

Sorry mate but I have to disagree with the AYA Service since its the same guy that drives the trip each day and he is not a bad driver occasionally the dodgy overtaking but overall a reall good a competent driver.

I am all with ya on the overnight trips which I personally would never take but for a daytime trip to Mai Sai by a decent service and for 500 baht roundtrip no waiting around and door to door you cannot beat AYA MiniBus

Thats coming from someone that has done it more times than I care to remember and I would have no problem doing t again if I had to .

DK

so the chances are.......... you have sat at the backsick.gif

you have sat next to a guy that stinks bah.gif

you have had to listen all the way to 2 loud and gobby New Yorkers

you have sat next to a drunk

you have to answer that perpetual boring question "do you live here or just visiting?"

you have had someone on board with the shits, so its stopping every 30 mins bah.gif

you have had some guy in his 60s talking hippy talk, drugged up and talking about his youth.

you have had some guy showing off with his thai language skills distracting the driver.coffee1.gif

you have had a driver that takes a detour around chiang Rai just to drop off a bag of fruit to someone ina village.sad.png

you have had a driver that wants to stop at 8.45am to buy fried chicken making everyone else envious.

and finally...........you have to go and visit that guyser (again and again) because the driver wants to meet his mates and have a smoke.

And all those reasons which you are all familiar with....is why I now take the bus

You don't exactly sound like a bundle of laughs to be sat next to yourself whistling.gif

...............I could tell you one of my jokes

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic