Breast Implants In Pattaya? The Wife Wants A Little More.....

PattayaXpat

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a warning.

Some years ago a previous GF of mine had breast implants done at Pattaya Bangkok Hospital. A total disaster. They did try and do a correction free of charge but did not work. Had to pay 1 further time to correct mistakes and still wasn't that good. Cost 80,000B each time.

I dare say there are many who have had a successful operation but there is always a danger it will not work out as your wife or you expect.

Just a warning.

Some years ago a previous GF of mine had breast implants done at Pattaya Bangkok Hospital. A total disaster. They did try and do a correction free of charge but did not work. Had to pay 1 further time to correct mistakes and still wasn't that good. Cost 80,000B each time.

I dare say there are many who have had a successful operation but there is always a danger it will not work out as your wife or you expect.

I'm worried about mistakes also and of course her health,that's why I posted her hoping to hear about some positive experiences. From my knowledge and google I've only found 2 places to have it done. Bangkok Pattaya and a clinic on Soi Town in Town.

Thanks!

All of my favorite ladyboys have had theirs done at Yanhee Hospital in Bangkok (including the two I met last nite, who had beautiful breasts). Some also recommend Pratunam Polyclinic (however others say Pratunam is better for the "snip" and Yanhee better for the bolt-ons. They are both large aesthetic surgery centers in Bangkok and have detailed info to n English on their websites.

I know you were asking about Pattaya but you may want to consider these world class plastic surgery centers as well.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya
  • Like 1

All of my favorite ladyboys have had theirs done at Yanhee Hospital in Bangkok (including the two I met last nite, who had beautiful breasts). Some also recommend Pratunam Polyclinic (however others say Pratunam is better for the "snip" and Yanhee better for the bolt-ons. They are both large aesthetic surgery centers in Bangkok and have detailed info to n English on their websites.

I know you were asking about Pattaya but you may want to consider these world class plastic surgery centers as well.

She's looking in to this now, we were just curious about Pattaya for the convenience...

She's looking in to this now, we were just curious about Pattaya for the convenience...

I would go for a gogo bar crawl, spot a girl with implants you find attractive and ask her info on place and doctor who did the job... at least you get an idea of the result you can expect.

First piece of advice ?? Don't do it... :-) A lot of them go wrong.

Second piece of advice ?? If you are insistent on going through, Yanhee Hospital seems to be where everybody goes.

I had a former girlfriend who had a nose job there. Place is like a factory with rows of girls recovering from surgery. Her nose job came out the way she wanted, but I never liked the look of it, and thought she had made a huge mistake. But I never said that of course.

Good experience from BKK / PTTY, operation about 6 or 7 years ago, no issues. At the time it was about 70K but with the exchange rate then being a lot better than now not bad value for money.

The girls in the ago go's are not a good judge for the success of the operation, a lot of them i have seen over the years are like 2 half coconuts, as hard as them too!! The reason for this is coz they go straight back to work and are too lazy to massage them - this is very very important for the best long term results, massage as much as possible for as long as possible as soon after the operation as possible.

You also need to bare in mind this is a pretty big op, make sure the missus knows it will be painful.

I would go for a gogo bar crawl, spot a girl with implants you find attractive and ask her info on place and doctor who did the job... at least you get an idea of the result you can expect.

That is a great excuse, " I'm just popping down to the local go go bar for a spot of research. I doing it all for you, love."

• Like 1

I've been with hundreds of LBs and 90 percent have had their work at one of these centers. For many of them, it's a business investment and they want the best. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with either (I've never been) and their prices are the same as what you would pay at any of the farang-oriented hospitals locally.

Good experience from BKK / PTTY, operation about 6 or 7 years ago, no issues. At the time it was about 70K but with the exchange rate then being a lot better than now not bad value for money.

The girls in the ago go's are not a good judge for the success of the operation, a lot of them i have seen over the years are like 2 half coconuts, as hard as them too!! The reason for this is coz they go straight back to work and are too lazy to massage them - this is very very important for the best long term results, massage as much as possible for as long as possible as soon after the operation as possible.

You also need to bare in mind this is a pretty big op, make sure the missus knows it will be painful.

Very good advice...also, many of the local chrome-pole molesters go to the cheaper hospitals and clinics either to save money or out of ignorance...therefore, the sometimes less than ideal outcomes. The key is getting the correct size and shape for a person's body type and desired outcome, choosing between saline or silicone filling, under or over muscle placement, and if the insertion will be through the nipple or from the arm-pit.

As you mentioned, after surgery massage is paramount in preventing the formation of scar tissue, which leads to the so called coconut shell syndrome of rock hard breasts. With proper massage (you can have some fun here) her new breasts will stay soft and firm as a baby's bottom and provide years of pleasurable use for both of you.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

She knows how important it is for the daily massages and has asked me to give her a hand or two with the chore.... I'm going to book a consultation at Bangkok Pattaya for her and see what they say.

Thanks Guys!

My wife had hers done in Sriracha at the hospital by Robinsons. EXCELLENT!!! It was about 80K, but that was with two nights stay in a private room. The doctor was very knowledgeable and offered a variety of silicone options. We went with the implants that have the individual cells rather than the single big bag. High quality silicone. They did the operation with a VERY SMALL incision near the armpit, so no big scars or anything. The wife complains that they aren't big enough, but they look great and are huge for a Thai and look like they could be real natural big ones....

My wife had hers done in Sriracha at the hospital by Robinsons. EXCELLENT!!! It was about 80K, but that was with two nights stay in a private room. The doctor was very knowledgeable and offered a variety of silicone options. We went with the implants that have the individual cells rather than the single big bag. High quality silicone. They did the operation with a VERY SMALL incision near the armpit, so no big scars or anything. The wife complains that they aren't big enough, but they look great and are huge for a Thai and look like they could be real natural big ones....

Wow, That's good information! Thanks...

PICTURES ?????

Both my Ex Thai wife and current Thai Wife have had it done although both at Yanhee in Bangkok.......

55,000 and 60,000 Baht but certainly more now as thats going back to 2007 at latest.....

What I can say with certainty is that neither of the ladies look as big as when they first had them done........ Shrinkage or what I have no idea,

Aside from all the other good advice... I STRONGLY advise - do not let the wifey get carried away and get huge melons... Pushing the limit and going beyond the limits on the size of breast implants is the biggest reason for Failure of the surgery (assuming a competent surgeon, totally sterile surgery environment, etc.)... Some very ugly stretch marks can quickly appear when the boob implants are not proportional - within reason. Then there is the increased risk of Synmastia in which the implants pull the skin away from the breast bone

. sad.png

Edited by JDGRUEN

My wife had it done it Bangkok. Thankfully the surgeon refused to do size she wanted, telling her she would look stupid! Now she has large breasts but they do not look out of place on her small body. Although very unhappy at the time she tells me that she is glad the surgeon made her see sense.

Chris

Thanks for all the reply s, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time!

We are going to look in to Sri Racha, Bangkok Pattaya and of course the bigger hospitals in Bangkok. Right now our main concern is the recovery time, we've got two small children so even a few days off is a problem ....

Happy New Year Everyone!