A Bad Afternoon Here On Paradise Island

LivinginKata

Confused! The mini van got stuck in the big rainwater ditch, how did he get out and continue to harass you?

Oh dear .. he got stuck on the road BECAUSE he did not continue and fall into the ditch. Clear now ...

Ah cheers clear now, glad the mini van driver did not attack you!! You were very lucky in that respect!!

You do drive a little spirited at times. We aren't all angels on the road.

Mmmm ... at that time I was sitting quietly waiting for the traffic to move. And yes, once angered I definately drive 'very spirited' so long as my wife is not in the car wink.png

You know, the point of my topic was that I was in a very sunny mood, and maintained that mood through all the negatives ..

You do drive a little spirited at times. We aren't all angels on the road.

Mmmm ... at that time I was sitting quietly waiting for the traffic to move. And yes, once angered I definately drive 'very spirited' so long as my wife is not in the car wink.png

You know, the point of my topic was that I was in a very sunny mood, and maintained that mood through all the negatives ..

It's not good that you had no thought for your own safety, being in a sunny mood would have helped If he had shot you or stabbed you though!!

It would have been a real class act if you had first smiled at the tour bus driver, waved to him as you pulled away and then drove exactly how you did.

You blew a fantastic wind-up opportunity as far as I'm concerned.

He was in a sunny mood so one can assume he was smiling the whole time!

It would have been a real class act if you had first smiled at the tour bus driver, waved to him as you pulled away and then drove exactly how you did.

Try reading the original post.

Try reading post 11!

Try reading post 11!

Post #11 just says he was in a sunny mood.

You think he was smiling as he said a rude remark?

Edited by LivinginKata
flame removed

More speculation, who would you say is desperate? Post 11 says he was in a sunny mood through all the negatives, one can assume that calling the mini van driver a name is a negative, therefor we can assume he remained in a sunny mood whilst calling the mini van driver a rude name! sunny mood to me means someone might be smiling! So he was probably smiling through this particular negative(assumption, Should I explain more or are you okay with this?

Just to settle the ongoing dispute between 2 members. Sunny mood = a good mood. I was alarmed when the minibus tried to squeeze by in a gap not wide enough for the bus. In my alarm I yelled at the driver to stop and called him a bad name (and I was not smiling). But I remained in a good mood for the rest of the day despite the challenges of a difficult day.

Just to settle the ongoing dispute between 2 members. Sunny mood = a good mood. I was alarmed when the minibus tried to squeeze by in a gap not wide enough for the bus. In my alarm I yelled at the driver to stop and called him a bad name (and I was not smiling). But I remained in a good mood for the rest of the day despite the challenges of a difficult day.

You did well to remain in a good mood many others would not have, there is no dispute with anyone,I answer questions put to me nicely!