Duo Parachute Jumps

Dirk_brijs

I got talking to a guy in a bar who said he ran the company who supplied this service.

He told met hat the charge was B10,000 for a jump and they operated out of the small airfield near Sirracha.

He gave me his card but I cannot find it at the moment.

The guy seemed pretty genuine and he said that all customers loved it.

They have been closed down for a long time, due to some internal politics and the massive amount of Thai red tape.

When they were still operating they were a first class outfit, USPA (United States Parachute Association) approved, with a lot of very motivated people around.

They actually made it possible for a quadriplegic friend of mine to do a tandem jump, which went of without a hitch after careful planning and getting the right people in. They actually got an outside tandem master (who lives in Pattaya) with a massive amount of experience to come over to do the jump!

I am glad to see they are now operating again, at a new very nice drop zone in Sri Racha, about a 40 minute drive from Pattaya.

Thailand is a beautiful country for skydiving!

They have been closed down for a long time, due to some internal politics and the massive amount of Thai red tape.

When they were still operating they were a first class outfit, USPA (United States Parachute Association) approved, with a lot of very motivated people around.

They actually made it possible for a quadriplegic friend of mine to do a tandem jump, which went of without a hitch after careful planning and getting the right people in. They actually got an outside tandem master (who lives in Pattaya) with a massive amount of experience to come over to do the jump!

I am glad to see they are now operating again, at a new very nice drop zone in Sri Racha, about a 40 minute drive from Pattaya.

Monty, please indicate which company you are referring to.

Monty, please indicate which company you are referring to.

Thai Sky Adventures!