Coming Back After Expulsion

Hi there,

Today my friend finally went to the court and immigration himself, to ask them to release my name from the immigration’s blacklist.

Unfortunately they said that my crime was a “Fraudulent” issue and the blacklist will remains for 5 years (since December 13, 2012), no matter how big the case is.

Any last advice would be nice, especially regarding this Laos door Question.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,Thank you for this advice. I would like to get back there because I was helping many people and I have this wish to continue to help them, including a school where I was almost every weekend bringing books, computers, school material, and managing volonteers.

Also, I have made many friends in Thailand and I love them.Finally, I was wishing to spend more time there as a base to visit and travel the countries around.And for the immediate, I have my bags that are in my room and I would like to take them back!And the very last reason you don't know but I should tell so you will understand more: I was helping some companies with my knowledge about IT, so that make quite some people waiting for me there.

Of course life will go on, but I want to try still, as I see my mistake to be a small small one that any reasonable person would forget and give a second chance.

V.

Edited by vinc525otm

The op was convicted of a crime which he says was to check what he could do with exchanged barcodes ..

'I wanted to see if it was possible or not to pay less with such trik, as I read an article on this the day before', the court did not believe this reason (would have got lower sentence imo if they did) he was convicted,imprisoned, deported and banned. This banning was confirmed subsequently by the court.

After all that he is still looking for some illegal back door entry into Thailand, ie border crossing via Laos.

The need to return was originally some altruistic reason of 'helping at schools etc, yet later he says..

' And the very last reason you don't know but I should tell so you will understand more: I was helping some companies with my knowledge about IT, so that make quite some people waiting for me there.

So the real reason seems to be that he was working here, with a work permit?, or is that another area where he disregards the law?, and wants to return to complete this work and get paid. At least the reasons, to me anyway, are clearer now.

He claims that 'as I see my mistake to be a small small one that any reasonable person would forget and give a second chance' , well yes they will give you a second chance after the 5 year ban has passed you should be able to return..

IF you want to travel around SEAsia, base yourself in Cambodia or Vietnam, and come back to Thailand in 5 years time.

Just my 2d worth.