Man In Women's Toilet

JurgenG

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the limited thinking, most of you have just given "hall passes" to any bloke caught in the girls toilets.

"But it's ok...I'm gay" will be the cry when he is busted perving through the cracks or putting mirrors under the partition.

Based on this comment you seem to think gay men are perverts and agree with the OP when he says they should be in prison!

There is an obvious difference between a man, whatever his sexual preferences or gender issues, using the ladies toilet to urinate or defecate and someone, of either sex, peering by some means at people doing the same.

Maybe one day you'll be mature enough to see that difference.

Based on the limited thinking, most of you have just given "hall passes" to any bloke caught in the girls toilets.

"But it's ok...I'm gay" will be the cry when he is busted perving through the cracks or putting mirrors under the partition.

Based on this comment you seem to think gay men are perverts and agree with the OP when he says they should be in prison!

There is an obvious difference between a man, whatever his sexual preferences or gender issues, using the ladies toilet to urinate or defecate and someone, of either sex, peering by some means at people doing the same.

Maybe one day you'll be mature enough to see that difference.

it seems you are sadly unable to both read and comprehend what you are reading.

Dlock has pointed out that if being gay is a valid excuse to be in a woman's washroom, than ANY body (whether gay or not) need simply claim to be gay to justify their presence somewhere they should not be.

Edited by tinfoilhat
  • Like 1

I repeat:-

It seems that, obvious though the difference is, some people are unable to grasp it!

For a small minority of people (talking the trans issue again) it IS a social problem for them and perhaps society which toilet to use. It is not only a reductionist question of genitalia. Outward appearance and how the public will react to them is also a factor. An intact trans male who looks very much the woman yes would usually be better off in the ladies.

Dlock has pointed out that if being gay is a valid excuse to be in a woman's washroom, than ANY body (whether gay or not) need simply claim to be gay to justify their presence somewhere they should not be.

In 2005, Swedish researchers found that when straight men smelled a female urine compound, their hypothalamus lit up in brain images. In gay men, it did not. Instead, homosexual men’s hypothalamus lit up when they smelled the male-sweat compound, which was the same way straight women responded. Given the location the assumption should be easy to check.biggrin.png

For a small minority of people (talking the trans issue again) it IS a social problem for them and perhaps society which toilet to use. It is not only a reductionist question of genitalia. Outward appearance and how the public will react to them is also a factor. An intact trans male who looks very much the woman yes would usually be better off in the ladies.

I think it's safe to say not many pervy men, regardless of sexual orientation, would go to the trouble of dressing up like a women in order to satisfy their pervy needs.

So, I'd agree that men who outwardly appear to be a woman should probably use the women's toilets for their own safety...even though some of them probably have the plumbing equipment to stand up and pee.

But I believe that any outwardly appearing man, regardless of sexual orientation, if he can stand up and pee, should use the mens toilets.

Whew.

at night when i wake i sit down to pee, i don't like turning the light on. hope that won't count against me.

Manly man, adding and addendum to my toilet rules, clause 35 specifically states "In the event that you are in your own premises or that of a close friend or family, and hence in a "unisex" toilet, then you are exempt from standing to pee, even though you have the equipment. You may sit".

However, I will remind you of Clause 7 - "Not turning on the light to pee in any toilet does not exempt one from peeing on seat or floor or leaving the seat up".

Just a reminder.

It seems that, obvious though the difference is, some people are unable to grasp it!

i am sorry you struggle, however your inability to grasp the point makes you unworthy of further clarification.

i am sorry you struggle, however your inability to grasp the point makes you unworthy of further clarification.

What on Earth makes you think that I am struggling to understand my own point? rolleyes.gif

What on Earth makes you think that I need you, or anyone else, to clarify my point for me? rolleyes.gif

What on Earth makes you think that I am struggling to understand my own point? rolleyes.gif

What on Earth makes you think that I need you, or anyone else, to clarify my point for me? rolleyes.gif

Really?

So what is the obvious difference between a man "whatever his sexual preferences or gender issues, using the ladies toilet to urinate or defecate and someone, of either sex, peering by some means at people doing the same"?

Really?

So what is the obvious difference between a man "whatever his sexual preferences or gender issues, using the ladies toilet to urinate or defecate and someone, of either sex, peering by some means at people doing the same"?

The difference is you have found a Japanese cell phone instead of your own.smile.png