Door Shop

Rasseru

There used to be a shop that made wooden doors, located on what could be Hong Dong Road, just north of the Superhighway. I say 'could be' because I am not sure whether the section north of the Superhighway keeps that name or whether the name changes to something else. In any case, the shop used to be located on the left hand side, the west side, of the road very soon after passing north on Hong Dong Road through the intersection with the Superhighway located next to Central Airport Plaza.

The shop seems no longer to be there.

If anyone knows, I would be grateful to learn if it has moved, and if so, where. I would also appreciate it if anyone could tell me of any other shops that make wooden doors to order (as opposed to selling ready-made doors).

Get a quote from this guy Kan, they manufacture and instal / fit doors:-

The guy's name is Kan he speaks very good English

Email address Kan Kasitanon - <removed>

Mobile 0818822334

Kan place is on the slip road off the Super Highway

If you head down the Superhighway going towards the LANNA HOSPITAL ( ON THE LHS) , its about 500metres before the hopital and about 50 metres from the main junction going to Mae Rim

If you cannot find, I suggest you call Kan

Edited by onthedarkside
email removed as per forum rules
  • Like 1

Thank you, butterisbetter, I would be very happy to learn that it is still there and it would be great if you could let me know. It's possible that it was simply closed up when I went by and I did not recognise the shop from the last time I was there, which was a few years ago.

And thank you too, marcofrenchpolo, for the clarification.

The door store on Hang Dong Road is still there. It's about 25 meters south of the Esso Station

The Esso Station that is south of the Superhighway? In that case, we are talking about two different stores. The one I was speaking of, as I explained in my original post, was north of that intersection. I went by today and, once again, it appears no longer to be there. But, it is good to know that there is another, thank you.