Water Scenes !

samuijimmy

Phu Zang Waterfall in Phayao - using very long exposure with a 10x neutral density filter:

attachicon.gifuntitled-13-Edit-Edit-2.jpg

attachicon.gifuntitled-9-Edit-2.jpg

Fiddlesticks,

I have a B+W Big Stopper which has yet to be used (no waterfalls or interesting water for miles here). What was the aperture and exposure time on that shot? Really interest in the EXIF data.

Thanks

Both images were made at f4.5 ISO 100. The first image for 20 seconds, the latter for 15 seconds. Had I been paying more attention I would have used an F11 which would yield better sharpness for the 16-35/2.8 lens I was using. Both images shot with the Lee Big Stopper.

Ta! I shall find a waterfall !!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Roi-Et: Hidden fountain..

IMG_4239.jpg

It's a lovely city is Roi-Et, a real gem in the heart of Issan.

I drive past those fountains on the way to shopping. I'd take the camera, but it would be useless. Unless I put the kids out on the pedalo boats on Bueng Phlan Chai lake and pay the boatman to make them stay out there for a few hours. Now there's a cunning plan.

http://www.oknation.net/blog/print.php?id=856439

Edited by MJP

Somehow I mucked that up by putting the same photo on twice and the edit button doesn't work for me.

Another go, at getting the cat in the photo.

attachicon.gifIMG_4165.JPG

Forget this it's showing up now! .... blink.png I can't delete the post! wink.png

Weird your name is not showing at the post header .... w00t.gif Robby! Saw that in another post this morning...???

Great shots though! thumbsup.gif

Edited by samuijimmy