Water Scenes !

samuijimmy

You know looking at all these I've realised the only places I've ever really been in Thailand is Makro, Tesco and HomeShop.

You really should make an effort and get out more and broaden your horizons! ..... there's a big wide world out there! biggrin.pngwhistling.gif

. . . and in the UK I've only ever really been to derelict contaminated sites.

Yes, I will get out more Jimmy. It's no good this.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I most say you do some really great work! Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Are you talking to me or Draggon?

Has to be talking to Draggon ! ! ! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifthumbsup.gif

homer_simpson_doh.gif

That's it! That Nikon D800e is getting ordered.

I most say you do some really great work! Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Are you talking to me or Draggon?

Has to be talking to Draggon ! ! ! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifthumbsup.gif

homer_simpson_doh.gif

That's it! That Nikon D800e is getting ordered.

Save some $$$$$$$$$$$$....buy the 800!

Thanks for the nice comment shaggy1969 ! thumbsup.gif

Well that copy right part depends on how you set up Picasa... There are several options in Picasa... so you choose which you want.. Public, to those with link, (or private, which only you can see! it has padlock next to the first image of that upload)

The one thing I have found out in the last few days is to not post larger than 1024 x 683 pixels or Dancealot will have a fit!!!! w00t.gifbiggrin.png (as in the case of the lion image I posted!!! )

There are various sizes you can upload too 1200 x ?? being the max. No one seems to have complained about the 1024 size~~!!! wink.png.... Don't make them too small though!

Picasa being a free program is pretty darn good.... for editing and uploaded storage... 5 mgb free space. (so if you have more than one gmail account, it's a lot of free storage space) , .....Once uploaded I copy and paste to this sight...
Plus email images via your Gmail account...

BUT once one does that, don't move or change the settings in the uploaded site on Picasa, because they disappear from this site. w00t.gif

Hope that is a bit clearer, than muddy water! wink.png It's a bit difficult to explain every last detail of what the program can do! Try it! thumbsup.gif

For finer editing you need a program like Lightroom (not free ) ... or if you really want to spend a lot of time and go through the learning curve there is Photoshop.

Got a question about those photo hosting sites, and/or the Picasa site of Google in particular.

Is my understanding correct, that when you sign up for that site that you are giving them permission to upload all the photos on your hard drive?? I think I read this somewhere in their introduction/sign-up pages?

Brian

Edited by boatguy

Thanks for the nice comment shaggy1969 ! thumbsup.gif

Well that copy right part depends on how you set up Picasa... There are several options in Picasa... so you choose which you want.. Public, to those with link, (or private, which only you can see! it has padlock next to the first image of that upload)

The one thing I have found out in the last few days is to not post larger than 1024 x 683 pixels or Dancealot will have a fit!!!! w00t.gifbiggrin.png (as in the case of the lion image I posted!!! )

There are various sizes you can upload too 1200 x ?? being the max. No one seems to have complained about the 1024 size~~!!! wink.png.... Don't make them too small though!

Picasa being a free program is pretty darn good.... for editing and uploaded storage... 5 mgb free space. (so if you have more than one gmail account, it's a lot of free storage space) , .....Once uploaded I copy and paste to this sight...

Plus email images via your Gmail account...

BUT once one does that, don't move or change the settings in the uploaded site on Picasa, because they disappear from this site. w00t.gif

Hope that is a bit clearer, than muddy water! wink.png It's a bit difficult to explain every last detail of what the program can do! Try it! thumbsup.gif

For finer editing you need a program like Lightroom (not free ) ... or if you really want to spend a lot of time and go through the learning curve there is Photoshop.

Got a question about those photo hosting sites, and/or the Picasa site of Google in particular.

Is my understanding correct, that when you sign up for that site that you are giving them permission to upload all the photos on your hard drive?? I think I read this somewhere in their introduction/sign-up pages?

Brian

You choose the pictures you upload to Picasa, Brian, and it can be done in various sizes from 800 x up to full size, and choose whether to make, private, public, or for those with link... best sizes for using here is 800 or 1024... any larger it makes the image hard to see all of it, with having to scroll the screen...

Google Plus, seems to have more limited chooses, personally I dislike Google Plus..... If you change mid stream from using regular Picasa to Google Plus Picasa, the images already posted go south... bah.gif

Hope that helps! Probably better to post anymore in a different section... wink.png

Got taken out for lunch today...to Huai Manaos, near to CM. Lovely location.

post-153732-0-47940400-1391956611_thumb.

Hmmm....looks like an interesting place...

post-153732-0-43316300-1391956617_thumb.

Your table is ready Loong...

post-153732-0-73560900-1391956619_thumb.

Reflecting on what a lovely place this is...

post-153732-0-99243900-1391956622_thumb.

Ah, here comes lunch. Better put the camera down again