3Bb Usenet Problem

thaiflyer1

Hi...........been using the Usenet for a few years now with no problems, but for the last several days i am getting eratic connectivity

Basically i/m on 3BB premier package and acess the usenet using Newsbin at my end for downloads and Astraweb as my server at the other end (3BB is in the middle)

when i run newsbin it will build up to full speed only to go back to zero and then build up speed again after a short pause............the following error is in the log of newsbin..............

[08:21:45] Level: ERROR PROTOCOL=Download Engine, SERVER=us, MSG=DL_SDM - Network Read Failure

[08:21:45] Level: ERROR SERVER=us.news.astraweb.com, MSG=NNTPServer: Timeout - Waiting for Server to send Data: Socket - Read or Write Timeout

I dont think its at my end as i have tried..........reinstalling windows......a second router......checked passwords for newsbin and changed ports on newsbin............

Fairly sure 3BB are restricting access but would like to know if anybody else out there who uses 3BB to access the usenet is having problems?

Should add can download via Utorrent fine and all other access to net is ok......

Thanks....................

Thanks for reply...............

dropped all virus/firewalls..............no luck

tried using ssl 443..............no luck

might go round to a friends house who also has 3BB and instal Newsbin on his computer, see what happens.................cant think of anything else to do other than have a go at 3bb. sad.png