Cheating Wife Stoned Along With Lover

Rimmer

Cheating Wife Stoned along with Lover

err4.jpg

SATTAHIP:--A woman scorned may be something to avoid at all costs, but a Husband returning home to find his wife enjoying the company of another man drove a local man to use his catapult to knock both of them out, although, unlike his mythical equals, he needed his two stones to do it.

Its 2 in the morning in a small housing development in Sattahip and a 34 year old wife, Sopee Chonsiri was enjoying a locally produced beverage with a 45 year old man, (who wasn’t her husband), when the man who was, (at least until then), caught them together under a tree near their home.

The 45 year old boyfriend was no match for her husband and was dealt a few side swipes which knocked him to the ground. As he fell, so he saw his lady friend being beaten and kicked by her furious spouse until, finally tired of beating her, the husband slipped a rock into his catapult, and shot her from close range.

Full story:http://www.pattaya103.com/cheating-wife-stoned-pattaya-husband/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-01-09

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

They were drinking together, OUTSIDE the house in FULL VIEW of the public. That doesn't sound like cheating to me at all!!!

Are you kidding? Cheating is about losing face, not sex. Out there in plain view....very bad judgment.

In other words, having nothing to hide will anger rather than placate a Thai soul.

Most people make the marriage commitment of fidelity because it's expected; they may even believe it of themselves at the time. If either party doesn't, what's the partner and everybody else going to think? But when boredom sets in or temptation rears its ugly head ...

He had a "catapult"???

Perhaps it was something more along the lines of a slingshot... not some ancient siege machine. Sorry to hear about his woes, but violence never really solves the problem.

"Catapult" is British English for what we call slingshots.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

He had a "catapult"???

Perhaps it was something more along the lines of a slingshot... not some ancient siege machine. Sorry to hear about his woes, but violence never really solves the problem.

Off topic sorry, but is, "British English" as you describe it similar to English English and real English??

BTW, that is an attempt at humour, not humor!!smile.png

• Like 2

Hopefully he gets a life sentence.

Have you seen the photo's? That might well have been his original intention..........and who could blame him!

and who could blame him!... For almost killing the wife? If it's your point of view sick.gif

There's a lot of premature pointing going on in that photo. They are supposed to wait till they get to the police station before agreeing on who points at who.

There's just no etiquette in society any more.

He had a "catapult"???

Off topic sorry, but is, "British English" as you describe it similar to English English and real English??

BTW, that is an attempt at humour, not humor!!smile.png

Only those Brits stuck in their memories of glory days gone by fail to acknowledge the obvious and simple fact that there is in this world both British English and American English and neither is more or less authentic than the other.

That's me taking the piss, innit? :)

PS: Somewhere around 65% of Native Speakers of English are in the United States - deal with it!

Edited by SteeleJoe

Just noticed this post:

Most people make the marriage commitment of fidelity because it's expected; they may even believe it of themselves at the time. If either party doesn't, what's the partner and everybody else going to think? But when boredom sets in or temptation rears its ugly head ...

No argument there. But the fact remains the commitment was made (foolishly or not). If one breaks it - and I'm not claiming any moral high ground here - that can't be excused by saying, "marriage isn't about ownership, infidelity should be expected".

Edited by SteeleJoe