Bus Driver Accused Of Assaulting 7 Year Old Girl In Bus Toilet.

Lite Beer

Bus Driver Accused Of Raping Girl In Bus Toilet.

An Udon Thani bus driver was arrested by police and charged with raping a 7-year-old girl in the toilet of the bus. The incident reportedly occurred about six months ago, when the bus was parked at the Udon Thani bus terminal. The suspect denied the accusations and told police he only accompanied the girl in the toilet.

UDON THANI – January 12, 2012 [PDN]; a bus driver was arrested by police for the suspected rape of an underage girl in the bus toilet. The suspect was identified as Mr. Kriangsak Jamsaidee, 34 years old, who is the second driver of the air-conditioned Nonkhai-Bangkok bus.

He is charged with raping a girl under 13 years old girl who was not his wife, regardless of whether it was with or without her consent. The incident reportedly occurred while the suspect had parked the bus to wait to pick passengers at the Route 1 bus terminal in Mharkkhang, Udon Thani.

Full Story: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/01/13/bus-driver-accused-of-raping-girl-in-bus-toilet/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-01-13

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He is charged with raping a girl under 13 years old girl who was not his wife, regardless of whether it was with or without her consent." blink.png There is so much wrong with this statement, I don't know, where to begin!

Possibly mangled in translation, but sounds much like Oz's Statutory Rape law which makes consent of a minor irrelevant. The "not his wife" is a worry, but I understand that underage marriage is covered by a separate law.

• Like 1

And why six months to arrest him? sad.png

The story was on the tele news last night, my wife said he ran away after the offence and only recently returned.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well; that takes care of the "Is he guilty ?" question, doesn't it ! ! ! !

The first question I expected to see in the comments was: Where were her parents? Parents are charged with the responsibility of safeguarding the welfare of their children. It appears in many instances in Thailand that the mantra is: "I gave birth to her or she rode in on my sperm. What more do you expect from me?" How does a parent let a 7 year-old child ride alone on a bus, or for that matter leave her alone anywhere? And...I don't want to hear that this is a different culture and it is appropriate to allow this to happen. If it is appropriate in a culture, then that is a culture which condones rapists and pedophiles.

If only it was like other countries (including yours no doubt) where children are never sexually assaulted or kidnapped or anything else...

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

If it is proven that he committed this sick offence then he should be locked away for the rest of his life, people who prey on young children have no place in society.

Sounds a lot like Pattaya to me

What a stupid statement blink.png !!!!!

• Like 1

I think the reporting is so poor that it should have never been printed. This is an investigative item, and should have been investigated and a few more articles submitted into the report. What really confirms my notions about the idiotic, knee-jerk emotions of some posters are the blatant and absolutely unfounded convictions being laid out against this man. These idiotic remarks are a summary dismissal of the plethora of known sub-bestial behaviors which go on in the minds and actions of Thai mothers, Thai seven-year old children, Thai fathers, Thai guardians, Thai dogs, Thai teachers, Thai police, Thai strangers, etc.

There is no reason to comment on this man other than to say, "We'll see.", and after six months, nothing will come of it other than a bad case of indigestion.

6 months old incident. No parents around to accompany the girl in to toilet. Sounds like a "sex deal for pay" gone sour. The bus driver didn't pay the agreed upon charges or the police didn't get their slice of the action. In any event it seems the deal went south. Too bad the poor little abused girls get caught in this type of parental consent and abuse. We will never know the true facts in this case or many others, but knowing what we know about THailand and everything being for sale, we know.

Bit off topic but there has been disscussion on child brides.

Just came accross this on the thread Thai Mum Sells Child Bride For B2,000

Ms Pavena said that event though the parents from both sides gave their consent for the marriage, it still violated the law which protects children below the age of 15. The government has full authority to intervene.