Sat Tv Via Internet

BOBBYTIN

hi,i have been told about something called tvnoop,apparently you can watch tv from anywhere in the world,anywhere in the world. has anyone ever heard of it,or got it,or know anything about it.the package seems inexpensive,but if it worked it would be good for a lot of t/v members. thank you in advance.

Not sure about tvnoop. You can buy a subscription to streaming tv from the States and run it through a VPN. Your connection will need to be pretty quick, ample bandwidth and a willingness to pay for subscriptions with your credit card.

There is lots of choice as well.

Please note I have not done this myself! However working in Tech. currently and a few "acquaintances" have done this while being expats in various places.

Not sure about tvnoop. You can buy a subscription to streaming tv from the States and run it through a VPN. Your connection will need to be pretty quick, ample bandwidth and a willingness to pay for subscriptions with your credit card.

Please note I have not done this myself! However working in Tech. currently and a few "acquaintances" have done this while being expats in various places.

thanks for that,im just sick of the lack of choice here.

Surely the best way is to download shows you want to see & then watch them at your leisure.

• Like 1

Surely the best way is to download shows you want to see & then watch them at your leisure.

i need live sport,not a system that goes off when it rains. just looking at any option to be honest