Fa Cup

chocdee120

As I discovered this morning when I got up at 2:45 to see if the Arsenal v Swansea game would be on one of the terrestrial channels. Obviously only the 'best' game of the night gets a showing though. Arsenal v West Ham was not attractive enough to keep me from going back to bedsmile.png

Its been shown by ESPN in the UK, I checked the listings on the 27th on the espn channel in Thailand but no football that day. What about paying online can you get it outside the UK on a web site live. Thanks for your help. PS it's Brentford I would like to watch, big day for my little club.

True Visions didnt get the rights to show the FA Cup this season,so in Thailand its Channel 7.

This weekend its Manchester United v Fulham (Sunday 00.30am Thai time) and Oldham v Liverpool (Sunday 23.00pm Thai time) as the two live televised matches.

True Visions didnt get the rights to show the FA Cup this season,so in Thailand its Channel 7.

This weekend its Manchester United v Fulham (Sunday 00.30am Thai time) and Oldham v Liverpool (Sunday 23.00pm Thai time) as the two live televised matches.

Why is it always United? coffee1.gif

Channel 7 (www.ch7.com) have the FA Cup rights for Thailand.....

They are showing Brighton V Arsenal (10pm) and Man Utd v Fulham (12:30am) on Saturday.

On Sunday they are showing Oldham V Liverfool at 11pm then Leeds V Spurs at 1:00am

You can still change the language to English commentary if you watch through your True box.

True Visions didnt get the rights to show the FA Cup this season

Seems like they won't have the right to show anything soon!!

Hardly fair to blame True for getting outbid for the FA Cup rights, as they also did for the EPL rights!

I just wish we could hear more from CTH about their EPL deal for next season and how easy it will be to subscribe, especially for those living in condos with a communal True satellite dish!

Hardly fair to blame True for getting outbid for the FA Cup rights, as they also did for the EPL rights!

I just wish we could hear more from CTH about their EPL deal for next season and how easy it will be to subscribe, especially for those living in condos with a communal True satellite dish!

Agree, it would be nice to get some info. I understand they are a cable company, so I wonder what will happen to all those subscribers (like me) who have satellite?

Agree, it would be nice to get some info. I understand they are a cable company, so I wonder what will happen to all those subscribers (like me) who have satellite?

Exactly. Presumably to get the cable infrastructure in place to connect everyone will take years!

I'm not hopefully about there being an TV coverage of the EPL next season for my (Bangkok) condo.

Edited by brewsterbudgen

The televised games in the FA Cup are:

Fri: Millwall vs Villa

Sat: Stoke vs Man City; Brighton vs Arsenal; Norwich vs Luton; Man Utd vs Fulham (Brighton and Norwich games at the same time).

Sun: Brentford vs Chelsea; Leeds vs Tottenham; Oldham vs Liverpool

If someone can look in the Bangkok Post they should be able to confirm here what games are being televised, starting with the Millwall game.

The televised games in the FA Cup are:

Fri: Millwall vs Villa

Sat: Stoke vs Man City; Brighton vs Arsenal; Norwich vs Luton; Man Utd vs Fulham (Brighton and Norwich games at the same time).

Sun: Brentford vs Chelsea; Leeds vs Tottenham; Oldham vs Liverpool

If someone can look in the Bangkok Post they should be able to confirm here what games are being televised, starting with the Millwall game.

My wife kindly pointed out that she had seen a trailer for "Arsenal -they play 26 January?" on one of the Thai terrestrial TV channels last night. I think it would have been Channel 3. Maybe I'll take more interest in her soaps tonight to see if the trailer is re-runtongue.png. I hope the exciting, attacking with tempo, Arsenal turn up tomorrow.

Would be keen to see Stoke v Man City and Leeds v Spuds, so keep posting intelligence.

Hopefully Channel 7 will show the early games 'live', not 'delayed' like in the last round.

Sorry mate the thai soapies take precedent over everything, so i doubt you will see the early games.

• Like 1