Farm Photos

shaggy1969

attachicon.gifC360_2014-09-03-15-45-51-594.jpgBogged again,time for a beer.

Looking at that I think you would need a few crates of beer before you can work that piece of land again ,looks a bit on the the sticky side.

PS is that roll cage home made? looks substantial.

The roll cage came standard with the tractor.

Your right will be next year to sort that piece of land out.

Was bored and you know whats happens when your bored,you do silly things.smile.png

• Like 1

Current state of my wife's new venture, a sugarcane and cassava buying station. I plan on doing a start to finish album on Facebook when she starts operating. If anyone's interested I'll post it here also. Although not strictly farming it is an integral part of the local farming scene. Personally, I find it fascinating.

attachicon.gif20140818_121039s.jpg

Looks good,so what do you need?.

X amount of rai,unloading and loading equipment,trucks to transfer to?

Can you post this on how much can i make from a rai thread please,very interesting.wai2.gif

I've seen these popping up everywhere around me.

Just got some new photos of Ma's little fish farm project at the back of our home.

Nets up and has weathered a big storm already,five of the seven tanks have fish in them now.

Num and Junior have been doing well at the market selling the fish,have got almost daily orders

from the noodle shops plus word has got around and people are also coming to our home to buy fish.

attachicon.giffish 1.jpg attachicon.giffish.jpg

Plants and flowers have already started to pop up.....won't be long before it's a flowery jungle the same as the front of our home.

attachicon.giffish 2.jpg

Now Shaggy ... you know I will need to know the details of the mini Fish Farm!

What fish have been bought?

What is the Plan?