Inquest Not Conclusive In 2010 Shooting: Bangkok Protests

webfact

I am well aware that there were other people out there firing at the army. I do not know who they were and nor do you. They are obviously not peaceful protesters like the vast majority of the UDD protesters

It must be that time of the day/week/month/year to wheel out the 'fake reds' label.

It sure does seem to be cyclic.

Do you have anything to add to the statement I made or not?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With reference to the popular claim that any gunfire, grenade launching and assorted mayhem was some how fiendishly managed by a, to this day, invisible force, as opposed to the position that these acts were perpetrated by those within the UDD ranks who's intention was to advance their manifesto by violence does defy any meaningful application of Occam's Razor does it not?

Regards

I am well aware that there were other people out there firing at the army. I do not know who they were and nor do you. They are obviously not peaceful protesters like the vast majority of the UDD protesters

It must be that time of the day/week/month/year to wheel out the 'fake reds' label.

It sure does seem to be cyclic.

Do you have anything to add to the statement I made or not?

It must be that cyclic time of the day/week/month/year to wheel out the 'fake reds' label.

With reference to the popular claim that any gunfire, grenade launching and assorted mayhem was some how fiendishly managed by a, to this day, invisible force, as opposed to the position that these acts were perpetrated by those within the UDD ranks who's intention was to advance their manifesto by violence does defy any meaningful application of Occam's Razor does it not?

Regards

It would seem so.

Regards

It would seem so.

Advancing a manifesto as a facade for advancing and enlarging a profit margin, and ego sop.

Regards

So if it wasn't the security forces it can only have been the redshirts and redshirts alone. Didn't think Occams razor was so narrow minded as that. As far as I am aware there is probably a handful of people in jail at the moment who may or may not be redshirts who have been found guilty of firing bullets or grenades (not sure about that one) or firing (in one case) an RPG (who was actually Seh Daengs right hand man). Please tell me if I'm wrong.

So when compared to the maximum number of supporters there at the height of around 100,000 people forgive me if I don't accept some peoples blanket description of the red shirt movement as comprising violent scum - now snipers shooting and killing unarmed red shirts I do have a problem with.

• Like 1

I heard a bunch of army soldiers were firing at a van and managed to kill two bystanders, not exactly Wyatt Earp material either, but yes we can now return to the OP after my remarkable observation.

One of the two killed even had to help the army by dashing out of the house crossing the gunfire, imagine!

Anyway the topic from which a fruitcake tried to distract us is "inquest not conclusive", no one charged, not even k. Abhisit/Suthepwink.png

Well according to the civilian witnesses (not the army ones obviously) he didn't dash out, that was a "the nation" attribution. Nor was he "crossing" the gunfire. Imagine! the army being as incompetent as that and people give them guns and expect them to follow orders?

So the September, 2012 sentence "Phan Kamkong, 43, was caught in a volley of gunfire when he ran out of a central Bangkok apartment block to see what was happening after hearing soldiers open fire at a minibus that had strayed into an area under army control, a Thai criminal court found." is totally wrong? Mind you the taxi driver got shot in the left chest with the bullet also piercing his right arm.

Please dig up the 2011 comments from the civilian witnesses, probably similar to 'he was shot and the army was shooting' which brings us back on topic I hope wai.gif

Regards

So if it wasn't the security forces it can only have been the redshirts and redshirts alone. Didn't think Occams razor was so narrow minded as that. As far as I am aware there is probably a handful of people in jail at the moment who may or may not be redshirts who have been found guilty of firing bullets or grenades (not sure about that one) or firing (in one case) an RPG (who was actually Seh Daengs right hand man). Please tell me if I'm wrong.

So when compared to the maximum number of supporters there at the height of around 100,000 people forgive me if I don't accept some peoples blanket description of the red shirt movement as comprising violent scum - now snipers shooting and killing unarmed red shirts I do have a problem with.

100,000 max (many paid to attend) out of 50,000,000 (adult population) I can see this overwhelming number of supporters should be viewed as saints and champions of democracy, not scum creating anarchy.

Regards

100,000 max (many paid to attend) out of 50,000,000 (adult population) I can see this overwhelming number of supporters should be viewed as saints and champions of democracy, not scum creating anarchy.

IMHO it's innappropriate to call the read masses scum.

But I think it is appropriate to call their leaders scum given their lack of any conscience when they lead manipulated / paid the red masses to get into this highly dangerous situation, the leaders often telling blatant lies on stage, never ever detailing & explaining any structured objectives, even replaying doctored tapes which had already been proven to be doctored, all with the aim of building a hate message.

I've said it before, here again, the food vendors in my Bkk soi not far from Rajaprasong (with all respect to them) went to the major 2010 rally every day until late afternoon, asked what the message was they all said they didn't know, asked if they they had any literature to share which explained the objectives, answer no. But yes they did have many pages of hate messages.

Their major point of discussion was how much money they were making.

Genuine fighters campaigers for democracy, equal justice - not really!

Edited by scorecard