Toilets In Thailand!

screwit

They are really disgusting, and stinky.... :angry:

I mean com on, and no faring lady will accept to enter in these toilet.

Why Thailand don't have better places.

Sometimes it stink so bad urine I can not even enter without vomiting.

This is true. Everywhere the same, bus stop,...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a warm request ... please stop taking the piss ... coffee1.gif

The smell under the bridge is no different.

EDIT ... BTW, obviously the OP has allowed his lady to visit the facilities at ...

post-104736-0-57577600-1358416753_thumb.

Wat Rong Khun, White Temple, Chiang Rai.

Edited by David48

Another post about someone going to low class crapholes and complaining about it ...... You might be suprised to know the toilets at the Hilton hotel are just fine. And a lot of nice resturants have some dude giving you a back massage and offering you soap and what not ....... It's not the bathrooms ...... it's the places you go.

Perhaps the OP can't afford the MRT fare into town? :D

<This is true. Everywhere the same>

Rubbish. Any large city mall has acceptable toilets.

What I don't like about them is that they don't provide a bum gun, only nasty TP.

For really disgusting public toilets, the Saudis can't be beaten.

BTW, it has long gone, but in it's heyday, the Bugis street toilet was memorable for the inch or two of urine on the floor, but more so for the goings on on the roof, LOL.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

What I don't like about them is that they don't provide a bum gun, only nasty TP.

I say again - try T21. Japanese style automatic bum guns and heated seats!

Haven't been to Bkk since it opened, but now I'll have something to look forward to.smile.png

• Like 1

Try Terminal 21 ..... must be the best public toilets in Asia.

No no....the White Temple in Chiang Rai. wink.png

They have the best public toilets I have ever seen anywhere, and I've been to many countries. Not the best view ( that was the loo at Cape Royds ), but definitely the most amazing decor.

• Like 1

"And a lot of nice resturants have some dude giving you a back massage and offering you soap and what not ....... It's not the bathrooms ...... it's the places you go."

Yeah I love it when I am just trying to to a pee and some gay guy rubs me up wanting money. You seem to find it appealing. That's ok, It is what makes the world go round.

• Like 2

"And a lot of nice resturants have some dude giving you a back massage and offering you soap and what not ....... It's not the bathrooms ...... it's the places you go."

Yeah I love it when I am just trying to to a pee and some gay guy rubs me up wanting money. You seem to find it appealing. That's ok, It is what makes the world go round.

Extremely annoying paying buku money to be in a nightclub anyway, and then having to shell out just to use the loo ( I know it's not compulsory, but......... ).

BTW, it has long gone, but in it's heyday, the Bugis street toilet was memorable for the inch or two of urine on the floor, but more so for the goings on on the roof, LOL.

West Africa and India toilets will give the Saudi ones a bit of a challenge on the dirtiness stakes

In all the bus station toilets I've been in there is a woman washing the floors constantly. My only complaint is there is no place to hang your bag or coat when you need to use the squat toilet and the floor is all wet. And, it's difficult to bunch your clothes around your legs so they don't drop on the floor and get wet. You guys have it easy.

• Like 1

West Africa and India toilets will give the Saudi ones a bit of a challenge on the dirtiness stakes

Perhaps, but Saudi has all the money in the world, and they can't provide decent public facilities!!!!!

Thailands toilets are well up the ladder from China.

Many places you can see your neigbours "business" float by your cubicle.

No pipes just open troughs and the ammonia odours hits you 4 metres before you enter the toilet door. Not to mention where they keep the mop

post-100716-0-53963100-1358423950_thumb.

So will the Phils.

In all the bus station toilets I've been in there is a woman washing the floors constantly. My only complaint is there is no place to hang your bag or coat when you need to use the squat toilet and the floor is all wet. And, it's difficult to bunch your clothes around your legs so they don't drop on the floor and get wet. You guys have it easy.

Hang your coat on your head, hold your bag in the air with one hand and use the other to elevate one leg. Easy.

Actually I find it odd myself ..... but you have obviously never been to a place like that or you would know thay don't "rub" you. I don't find it appealing, I was pointing out that their are a lot of bathrooms a lot better then the scumy places he visits. You have probabbly never been in a place like that anyplace ..... they are all over the world

So you know what they do is wack you in the spine ...... at numerous places that evedently cost a little to much for you to ever have been.

Edited by MrRealDeal

About a decade ago I was in a public toilet at the Busan Airport, when I sat down the toilet started playing bird songs.

I loved it, plus the inbuilt blower to dry yourself after doing the deed.

I like the outdoor urinals at service stations around Thailand, nothing like fresh air when you relieve yourself.

I agree with the poster above, it is not the toilets but rather the places that the Op goes to.

Occasionally, we also have to do #2.