Cctv Footage May Offer Clue On Shooting By Actor

Lite Beer

"Thong Lor investigator Pol Lt-Colonel Saravuth Dechsri yesterday said the 33-year-old actor had not returned the police's calls and text messages."

Sounds like the cad is evading responsibilities (is there even a Thai word for 'responsibilities'?). If so, grab his ass (not his donkey), lock him up and forfeit the bail.

He can think himself lucky he wasn't in Nua Mek 2.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Thong Lor investigator Pol Lt-Colonel Saravuth Dechsri yesterday said the 33-year-old actor had not returned the police's calls and text messages."

Sounds like the cad is evading responsibilities (is there even a Thai word for 'responsibilities'?). If so, grab his ass (not his donkey), lock him up and forfeit the bail.

Maybe the BIB just do not know how to ask politely. There are certain Etiquettes to be used with various social classes. Simply sending a summons to a person of such standing for a murder interview is just down right rude. What did they expect?wink.png

Learn some manners and and thier place, then try with a nice invitation for dinner, nice bottle of wine and then an informal chat over cigars and a nice cognac.

• Like 1

Maybe the BIB just do not know how to ask politely. There are certain Etiquettes to be used with various social classes. Simply sending a summons to a person of such standing for a murder interview is just down right rude. What did they expect?wink.png

Learn some manners and and thier place, then try with a nice invitation for dinner, nice bottle of wine and then an informal chat over cigars and a nice cognac.

Good idea especially in a "do you know who I am" situation.

Now am waiting for some apologist to pipe up and show examples of actors shooting people in other countries.....cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Here's one

This person, (Al Pacino), you see in the Scarface U-tube clip is one of the finest American actors, instantly recognizable.

.post-9891-0-54783600-1358672663_thumb.jppost-9891-0-41018000-1358672988_thumb.jp

This character, Porames Singpho, is merely a soap opera star that few outside Bangkok would recognize or know by name. Just another wimp with a gun that went off and killed someone. By accident of course.whistling.gif

post-9891-0-03804300-1358672671_thumb.jp

I'll bet anyone 2 bowls of som tam the CCTV video goes missing and he joins the exclusive group of killers in Thailand who walk free never to be mentioned by the press again. What happened to the guy who killed a burmese lady with his Porsche and drove with her dead body lodged in the windshield? What about Red Bull Jr. who killed a cop? And let's not forget the guy in a Mercedes who killed a lady at the bus stop awhile back? These are only but a few examples. The list goes on and on...

.....and the cop who shot a Thai woman because she didn't give him the right of way coming out of a bar's parking area. And the off-duty cop who, along with his buddy, chopped off a young Thai woman's lower arm (on motorbike) because she didn't play along with his earlier pick-up lines. You're right, the list goes on..... Thai justice is very subjective.

• Like 2

"The shooting raised questions about the appropriateness of carrying a gun on a night out in town."

Why would a journalist write this????.......they would be down the road if they worked for me and produced this <deleted>...

They do.....and they don't

OJ ?

totster smile.png

Nope. Stabbing...

He is currently in prison for armed robbery (among other things) .. surely that counts... ?

OJ ?

totster smile.png

OJ not.

Don't know about Totster. Is he an actor?

OJ has starred in several films.

I have not.

totster :)

Police initially charged Porames with attempted murder, possessing a firearm without permission, and carrying it in a public place. He was later released on Bt200,000 bail as Noppadol, who sustained a gunshot in the head, succumbed to his fatal injury. Police will now charge Porames with murder.

Thong Lor investigator Pol Lt-Colonel Saravuth Dechsri yesterday said the 33-year-old actor had not returned the police's calls and text messages.

:cheesy:

Sums up Thailand perfectly.

Just add Benny Hill music.

Edited by cbrer
  • Like 2

Only in Thailand. Can't be charged with murder because he doesn't answer an sms.

Why on earth aren't a couple of Thailands finest sent around to his house to pick him up?

He should not have been let go to start with---------- Unbelievable blunder AGAIN

• Like 1

Only in Thailand. Can't be charged with murder because he doesn't answer an sms.

Why on earth aren't a couple of Thailands finest sent around to his house to pick him up?

Isn't this totally amazing? Anywhere else in the world they would be frog marching him to the lock up. Do these men in black even actually go through any training what so ever?

• Like 2

Why does it matter whether he claims he shot his friend accidentally or not. He shot him with his own unlicensed gun that he had carried to an entertainment venue and produced of his own volition with the intention of threatening, maiming or killing. He didn't grab someone else's gun that was pointed at him. Even carrying an unlicensed gun in public shows the intention of killing people and then disposing of a gun that can't be traced to you.

This was murder plain and simple.

• Like 2

Why does it matter whether he claims he shot his friend accidentally or not. He shot him with his own unlicensed gun that he had carried to an entertainment venue and produced of his own volition with the intention of threatening, maiming or killing. He didn't grab someone else's gun that was pointed at him. Even carrying an unlicensed gun in public shows the intention of killing people and then disposing of a gun that can't be traced to you.

you no unerstan Thailan.

• Like 1

The Police don't care about what happens to this guy, they are only concerned with how much money they can make from extorting him.

While it is annoying to Westerners that justice is never properly served in cases like this, it does serve to expose the shallow culture of money worship and immorality of Thai society in general.

• Like 1

you no unerstan Thailan.

The actions of this man clearly fall under " Thainess", which of course no farang could possibly understand...whistling.gif

But I certainly agree from my flawed western thinking, that if you take a gun out of your drawer, take it to an

entertainment place, and then shoot your " friend", it sure looks like calculated murder to me.

Pretty sure we will never know the conclusion of this case, as I am certain it will do the gentle Thai fade away.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

I think this guy will get the full treatment on this case. Although he is a superstar, I don't believe he is from a traditional hi-so background. People are watching the thonglor police station after the Red Bull case, and I reckon they will nail this guy for a bit of good PR.

I really do not understand the workings of the mib (forget that this is Thailand) a common sense way of dealing with this would be once it had been established that he did not have a license/permission to carry the firearm (which would only take two questions, "Do you have a license?" if "Yes" "Show me") incarcerate him (a month remand in custody) on the firearm charge.

Then remove finger from anus compile evidence and charge him as per evidence when he appears at court on the remand?

Wow I DID forget TIT sorry peeps disregard the post!

I really do not understand the workings of the mib (forget that this is Thailand) a common sense way of dealing with this would be once it had been established that he did not have a license/permission to carry the firearm (which would only take two questions, "Do you have a license?" if "Yes" "Show me") incarcerate him (a month remand in custody) on the firearm charge.

Then remove finger from anus compile evidence and charge him as per evidence when he appears at court on the remand?

He has given a public appology so case closed.

what post

mods please remove this post the system got me.

Edited by hellodolly