Blues Factory 5th Year Anniversary

davethailand

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s. I don't believe I offended anyone that night, but if I did, I apologize.

tuky Yesterday, 2006-03-06 16:42:23 Post #14

I wanted to post a laughing smiley at this comment... :D

p.s. I don't believe I offended anyone that night, but if I did, I apologize.

Thanks... I found it prudent from past experiences to get those "blanket apologies" in early... :o

I quite often find myself in that position too SJ, but it is always worth it :D

Yes me too.....we had already been to the Tequilla Reefs Anniversary party before getting to the Blues Factory party and after the BF we went to............ surprisingly I cannot remember......but I can remember wobbling slightly whilst talking to Jai Dee :D

Pattaya Fox brings up an excellent point. One has to question what additives are put into the BF's drinks that makes the majority of their customers have such impaired memories...

:o

Clearly this goes above and beyond what one might expect from merely drinking lots of alcohol.

:D

I'd strongly suggest that Pattaya City News do an undercover expose' on just what is going on down there... :D or at the very least have the Public Health Ministry do an analysis of the liquids behind the bar.

They should start with those bottles of Sambuca as it seems to contain the most of these suspicious additives.

I'd strongly suggest that Pattaya City News do an undercover expose' on just what is going on down there... :D

No point asking the Bangkok Herald-Examiner... I'm sure I saw their number 1 reporter staggering around the BF that night too... :o

He was going provide a full report, but then he forgot where the office is located. He did volunteer to re-enter the premises at a future date and conduct an exhaustive investigation, but apparently due to some residual and long-lasting after-effects, he's forgotten where he put his laptop.

Indeed, highly suspicious bartending going on at that establishment.

Pattaya Fox brings up an excellent point. One has to question what additives are put into the BF's drinks that makes the majority of their customers have such impaired memories...

They should start with those bottles of Sambuca as it seems to contain the most of these suspicious additives.

It is a clever marketing ploy.

You can't remember the night before so you have to go back again to fill in the blanks :D:o