Blues Factory 5th Year Anniversary

davethailand

Sorry for the shameless plug but-

We are celebrating 5 years of the club on Saturday March 4th from 9pm.

There will be the 2 bands plus a couple of guest players from the USA and hopefully some Thai stars also.

Buffet, free shots and lucky number draws with 20000bhts worth of prizes.

Hopefully see you there.

:o

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave - wish I was there mate. Can we throw a party in July since I missed it? :D

Well done and wish BF another 5years of success!!! :D:o

Yeah congrats Dave, i concur with ole Brit, i will be residing back in Thailand between the 25th June and the 25th July, so a get together mid July would be good. :D I will make the effort to come down from Bangers

Congrats and well done on 5 years :o

We dropped in on last visit and I must say the music was great....wife and her mates were a bit confused...think they expected Kara -wots-it... or something..red hot raunchy lead singer.....sorry I missed you ...your wife said you were off playing darts or something..so Cheers agin and all the besr for the next 5...chok dee na krup..R... :D

Well, have a search for Dave's posts, to see what kind of one-liners he got away with here, compared to others. I suppose a few mods got a free drink or two...

Still, if it wasn't for the high prices, it'd be a good meet-up place.

Wasn't it you who recommended to have a few before going to Dave's, if you're on a budget? :D

Anyway, for those prices, I'd expect some dancing girls.

I know you can barfine at Dave's, but it's not quite the same...

Actually no - I said if you were that skint go drink before you come into the Blues Factory!! :o Hmmm there are dancing gals there!!! :D As for bar fine....dare say if Dave was counting on this for his livelyhood he'd be out of business, BF is about the music, not the ladies. :D

Thanks, I was just trying to establish prices are a bit above normal, though barfining isn't the thing to do, but still, there are dancing girls there.

Also, you'll see TV mods drinking for free and/or being regular customers.

Nothing to do with anything which might be posted here by Dave.

Right?

"Also, you'll see TV mods drinking for free and/or being regular customers.

Right?"

I don't know the above for fact, but it wouldn't surprise me! :o

You don't survive with a successful business in Pattaya without knowing the right wheels to grease.

I noticed Hammer's shameless ad over new years got locked and referred to the advertising dept of TV but Dave's never are....hummmm.... :D

Who ever said the mods don't have friends, ay?

~WISteve

Thanks, I was just trying to establish prices are a bit above normal, though barfining isn't the thing to do, but still, there are dancing girls there.

Also, you'll see TV mods drinking for free and/or being regular customers.

Right?

It shouldn't be strange to see people being regular customers at a place that has good entertainment. As for mods drinking free, that's something I can't vouch for, though if it were true it wouldn't be limited to mods as I'm sure Dave buys a drink once in a while for good customers, and doesn't bother for miserable trolls who whinge constantly about it.

When you spend your time crying about others and talking crap about people who are far more respected than you, expect to watch the free drinks go to others.

cv