Blues Factory 5th Year Anniversary

davethailand

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I was just trying to establish prices are a bit above normal, though barfining isn't the thing to do, but still, there are dancing girls there.

Also, you'll see TV mods drinking for free and/or being regular customers.

Nothing to do with anything which might be posted here by Dave.

Right?

Zzap... you want to live in a place where there is no corruption/wheels being greased... ?

I suggest you move to another planet mate.

Just keep things in perspective.... Are the wheels being greased belonging to mass-murderer/rapists/dictators/etc... Relatively speaking I think greasing the wheels of your local friendly copper, or your local friendly expat site moderator is quite acceptable.

Fool!

We are celebrating 5 years of the club on Saturday March 4th from 9pm.

Congratulations Dave, and I wish you well for further 5 years.

I'll try to drop in for one of your mods special drinks... :o

:D

Sorry for the shameless butt plug...

Allai wa? Is this a new cocktail? :D

A special drink for Australians only.To be inserted between laughing gear. It's the only way Dave can stop you guys from talking crap. :D

Thanks, I was just trying to establish prices are a bit above normal, though barfining isn't the thing to do, but still, there are dancing girls there.

Also, you'll see TV mods drinking for free and/or being regular customers.

Nothing to do with anything which might be posted here by Dave.

Right?

First of well done mate, here's too the next 5 years.

Yea ok Dave's prices are a bit more than some places, but not by much and if your back home you dont expect to pay the same for a pint in the local working mens club as you would pay in a night club do you? I've been there a few times usually taking friends and I've enjoyed it every time and so have the people out visiting me.

If you want to get p#ssed and pick up some women then it not really the best choice, but Pattaya is full of places that you can do that, but ifyou want an hour or so listening to some decent music in and getting no hastle (what your name , where you come from, you buy me drink) then its a good place to go.

RC

Can't believe it guys, the man is celebrating and announcing a party and everybody grabs him and starts complaining about the prices...Is this what you do when you're invited to a birthday party? Give the celebrated one a reason for not coming as you'd have to buy a birthday present...it's his business and it seems he's been doing it for 5 years with succes, with or without your complainings about the prices, high prices, very good, cheap charlies stay away...

This is a great ideea Dave, again, congrats!!!

Edited by alexth

Sorry for the shameless plug but-

There will be the 2 bands plus a couple of guest players from the USA and hopefully some Thai stars also.

Buffet, free shots and lucky number draws with 20000bhts worth of prizes.

Hopefully see you there.

:o

Dave,

Congratulations from us here at the Koh Samui Music Festival. Sorry cannot make the party.

H.

:burp:

A special drink for Australians only.To be inserted between laughing gear. It's the only way Dave can stop you guys from talking crap. :D

:D:D

Right where do i start?

I've only ever met 3 mods, Tuky, Jaidee and Huski and that was quite a while ago.

I quite often get a drink in for ANY Thai Visa member i meet.

I have no dancing girls, sorry. :D

The only wheels i grease are official thai ones, and i grease them legally. :D

Don't know why Hammers post was stopped, i don't plug that often, he was doing it alot.

I've also made the effort to travel to BKK etc to meet other members and i've met alot of good people through thai visa and i also recommend thai visa alot to others. I'm sure mods will punish me if i'm out of line.

As for the 5 year party, its the first time i've advertised like that! maybe alot of mates i've met through tv will read about it and as i have'nt got emails etc or numbers for everyone it might mean that they'll pop in for a drink which i dare say would be on me.

Edited by davethailand

:o:D

Right where do i start?

I've only ever met 3 mods, Tuky, Jaidee and Huski and that was quite a while ago.

Don't know why Hammers post was stopped, i don't plug that often, he was doing it alot.

I've also made the effort to travel to BKK etc to meet other members and i've met alot of good people through thai visa and i also recommend thai visa alot to others. I'm sure mods will punish me if i'm out of line.

As for the 5 year party, its the first time i've advertised like that! maybe alot of mates i've met through tv will read about it and as i have'nt got emails etc or numbers for everyone it might mean that they'll pop in for a drink.

Telling Porkies Dave - there are ladies (customers) dancing......

to the good music there!!! :D

Edited by britmaveric

:o:D

Right where do i start?

As for the 5 year party, its the first time i've advertised like that! maybe alot of mates i've met through tv will read about it and as i have'nt got emails etc or numbers for everyone it might mean that they'll pop in for a drink.

Telling Porkies Dave - there are ladies (customers) dancing......

to the good music there!!! :D

Customers yes,

i added that so as i would'nt be accused of selling women. :D

Can't believe it guys, the man is celebrating and announcing a party and everybody grabs him and starts complaining about the prices...Is this what you do when you're invited to a birthday party? Give the celebrated one a reason for not coming as you'd have to buy a birthday present...it's his business and it seems he's been doing it for 5 years with succes, with or without your complainings about the prices, high prices, very good, cheap charlies stay away...

Bloody WELL SAID ALEX!!!! Where is the round of applause smilie.... Well.. this will do (I hope you are older than me...=) :o:D:D

Bloody WELL SAID ALEX!!!! Where is the round of applause smilie.... Well.. this will do (I hope you are older than me...=) :o:D:D

Well, I just think someone should open a topic and present the best definitions for a bugger, it seems we have a lot of them. Kayo, I don't know how old are you but I am pretty young, I don't know why I should be considering myself as the youngest on the forum...Thanks for the support, Kayo!

Bloody WELL SAID ALEX!!!! Where is the round of applause smilie.... Well.. this will do (I hope you are older than me...=) :D:D:D

Well, I just think someone should open a topic and present the best definitions for a bugger, it seems we have a lot of them. Kayo, I don't know how old are you but I am pretty young, I don't know why I should be considering myself as the youngest on the forum...Thanks for the support, Kayo!

So I take it that 'alexth' is now a 'Blues Brother'?

That should be good for business... :o

Bloody WELL SAID ALEX!!!! Where is the round of applause smilie.... Well.. this will do (I hope you are older than me...=) :D:D:D

So I take it that 'alexth' is now a 'Blues Brother'?

That should be good for business... :D

I've never been there, but as more as I read these posts it seems to be a bugger free spot, that makes me think that maybe I'll check it out... :D:o

Jenny's??? :D Guess when CCTV installs there - he might go elsewhere!!! :o

I was in the Lucky Star bar the other night, watching all the tourists parade by. Headed over to Polo about 10 pm.

I pointed out Jenny's to my buddy and let him know what he could expect should he stumble in there one day. Also noticed that the bar was pretty much deserted (of staff).

Not to mention that all 3 of the Lucky Star bars seemed a little short-staffed as well. They used to get an influx of "staff" around 9pm, but lately it looks like they have down-sized substantially.

Even when I staggered off home around midnight, there didn't appear to be many girls manning the poles.

Hey Dave ! How's it going ?

Well, it's good to see someone else is throwing a party ! (My bin from that last shindig at the FLB was well over 35k, not including the cost of the party itself !)

5 years in Pattaya ! Wow. It's not a record for longevity, but it is pretty d@mn good for this city !

Congratulations and may you have 50+ more years of good business !

See you on Saturday !

Kerry