Philippine Immigration Requirement :must Have An Invitation Letter/affidavit Of Support From........

Dear all,

I want to travel to Philipines as a tourist and

this is from Tiger air :

Philippine immigration requirement :

Must have their return flight confirmed (not more than 1 (one) month), and must have an invitation letter/affidavit of support from a sponsor that is dry sealed and duly authenticated by the Philippine Consulate office in a foreign country (original copy).

Is this new requirement ?

Does Tiger Air allow passanger without valid invitation onboards ?

Anyone who has travelled recently from Philipine : please share your story and experience

http://www.tigerairways.com/id/en/ph_immigration_req.php

Thanks

according to Philipine Immigration a no visa period of up 21 days is allowed for aus passport holders , longer than that a visa is required for upto 59 days after which an extension can be applied for so looks like T/AIR has got it wrong .

Edited by keith101
  • Like 1

according to Philipine Immigration a no visa period of up 21 days is allowed for aus passport holders , longer than that a visa is required for upto 59 days after which an extension can be applied for so looks like T/AIR has got it wrong .

yup... same for UK passport holders.

Air India told me I had to have a visa etc etc to come to Thailand. in the end I signed a doc saying I would take responsibility for it not them..... problem solved

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I regularly fly Tiger Air between BKK and Clark airport in Angeles City. At the check in counter, the only document they have ever asked for is a ticket out of the country. It is illegal to enter the Philippines without an onward flight and you will be denied boarding. If you do not have a visa, you will be issued a 21 day visa on arrival which can be extended to 59 days at an immigration office in the Philippines.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The naive,Big Brother prone attitude of some people is becoming ridiculous...If somebody will post that from tomorrow only passengers with pink hair will be admitted in the Philippines, for sure someone will ask in Thaivisa if the new regulation is really enforced or not by airport officials!!!!!! The stupidity of immigration regulations is not as unlimited as human stupidity tout court....