Food Photography

Dancealot

Fried egg on the go, B15.

I think this is what cholesterol looks like in one's system!

Really?...smile.png

I am convinced pork fat, and fat in general are neccesary for the human body.

In Thailand I consider fat as a delicacy and a good substitute for the dairy products I am used to ingest in the west.

Dosage and discipline are the key and I am aware I have to learn to control this. It takes a lot of discipline which I dont have.

Fried egg on the go, B15.

I think this is what cholesterol looks like in one's system!

Really?...smile.png

I am convinced pork fat, and fat in general are neccesary for the human body.

In Thailand I consider fat as a delicacy and a good substitute for the dairy products I am used to ingest in the west.

Dosage and discipline are the key and I am aware I have to learn to control this. It takes a lot of discipline which I dont have.

Hey Dancealot, I like to have my fried egg on my fried rice or pork and thai basil. I also like my occasional fried pork leg! I was just 'admiring' how really greasy and unhealthy that egg looked in your photo. It was a good, clear image where every minuscule drop of oil shown in all its glory. thumbsup.gif

Hey Dancealot, I like to have my fried egg on my fried rice or pork and thai basil. I also like my occasional fried pork leg! I was just 'admiring' how really greasy and unhealthy that egg looked in your photo. It was a good, clear image where every minuscule drop of oil shown in all its glory. thumbsup.gif

Fiddlesticks(I just looked it upclap2.gif ..)

Honestly, I never saw the fried egg like the way you do.

Thanks!