Need To Find Fairly Priced Accountant Firm.

TramsRepus

I need to find a reliable, fairly priced, well connected accounting firm in Jomtien/Pattaya as

Im moving down, my for now "sleeping" company from BKK to Jomtien to save some money until some product development is ready to be launched.

Please recommend me one that you self have worked with for a long time and who you trust to 100%

Thanks

/T

CAT accounting threppasit road,had my house company with them for over 7 years

Would you mind telling me how much they charge for doing the company accounts for your house? I'm currently paying 13K Baht/year, but I'm always happy to save an extra thousand or two if I can.

Edited by Guderian

Would you mind telling me how much they charge for doing the company accounts for your house? I'm currently paying 13K Baht/year, but I'm always happy to save an extra thousand or two if I can.

It's Baht 12560 including audit and submission to the tax authorites, Been using them for many many years.

It's Baht 12560 including audit and submission to the tax authorites, Been using them for many many years.

Thanks for the reply, Rimmer. That's almost the same as I've been paying my guys, British Law on Third Road, to do the balance sheet. It's not worth changing for the sake a a few hundred Baht.

• Like 1

Wow, that was a good price. But i don know how complex a company accounts for your house compare with a regular company with WP and socials to pay. Currently we are paying 2000 a month plus 8000 or 16000 for audit (not sure which).

/T

Edited by TramsRepus

Call Bob Clapham from BSS 0811 715 492 Tell him John from Classic Villa recommended him.

This guy is a top man excellent professional service.

Bob is very professional. Very good company.

What does he charge, Craig?

Wow, that was a good price. But i don know how complex a company accounts for your house compare with a regular company with WP and socials to pay. Currently we are paying 2000 a month plus 8000 or 16000 for audit (not sure which).

/T

A company that owns a house is usually a non-trading entity, so doing the accounts is not exactly rocket science. I'm surprised that it costs as much as it does, to be honest, but 12-15K seems to be the range.

Call Bob Clapham from BSS 0811 715 492 Tell him John from Classic Villa recommended him.

This guy is a top man excellent professional service.

Bob is very professional. Very good company.

What does he charge, Craig?

Bob Clapham from BSS charges 15000 bt per year.