True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

Confirmed in english on CTH FB page PLTV available beginning October

Thanks BB for the update but the fact that its been "confirmed" on the CTH FB page does not fill me with any confidence. CTH have all the hallmarks of a company that

is totally inept and we can only wait and hope. The massive income required to stay afloat is looking a bit iffy,can't get many customers,in many locations hooked up and don't send invoices.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GMM are still running tests of Pay TV and who knows how long that will last. Sky News is presumably going to be one of their Pay TV package programmes. I have no idea about likely costs and their web-<deleted> is ... just that.

Web-<deleted>? Maybe you look wrong page.

Platinum package 499b/month or 4,999b/year

http://www.gmmz.tv/platinum.php

Confirmed in english on CTH FB page PLTV available beginning October

Thanks BB for the update but the fact that its been "confirmed" on the CTH FB page does not fill me with any confidence. CTH have all the hallmarks of a company that

is totally inept and we can only wait and hope. The massive income required to stay afloat is looking a bit iffy,can't get many customers,in many locations hooked up and don't send invoices.

I'm quietly confident, as my friend at the nation asked presenters at CTH, who confirmed it is defo coming.

Now hearing early October for PLTV. This is according to their Facebook page. Contrary to info they messages and info my friend heard from one if the presenters that it would be available this month! Come back TRUE! All is forgiven #CTH "we don't care"

I am now developing a hatred fro CTH...if they didn't have SKY news the tv wouldn't even go on at all during the week. Just dreadful. I repeat what I said before, it was a sad day in Thailand when True lost the PL.

Gonna get my subscription done tomorrow for 365, didn't really want to spend another 4k but cant be arsed with having another monthly bill.

Talking about bills, I should be receiving one soon from these clowns...won't be holding my breath though.

I don't like to tell you this PP* ....

.... but if you can find yourself a GMM box you can currently get Sky News free!

GMM are still running tests of Pay TV and who knows how long that will last. Sky News is presumably going to be one of their Pay TV package programmes. I have no idea about likely costs and their web-<deleted> is ... just that.

Anyone got the lowdown on GMM plans or rumours?

But grammy don't have the PL, right?

CTH, are all right by me, i paid 535 baht middle of july and not had a bill yet, no deposit on the dish yet and nearly 2 months and not a bill in sightlaugh.png

You won't be all smug if you suddenly get cut off will you..

This outfit are an absolute joke, absolutely tragic that they somehow managed to get the PL rights here...

CTH, are all right by me, i paid 535 baht middle of july and not had a bill yet, no deposit on the dish yet and nearly 2 months and not a bill in sightPosted Image

You won't be all smug if you suddenly get cut off will you..

This outfit are an absolute joke, absolutely tragic that they somehow managed to get the PL rights here...

true pat, but I think you're allowed 2k credit with them before they would cut you off. At least that's what it said on my last bill.

On a Bangkok media web site today news that CTH are locked in a legal battle with Apple claiming they (Apple) have been selling apps that infringe

their exclusive broadcasting rights in Thailand. CTH's loan from the Bangkok Bank, to buy the EPL rights was apparently 14 billion baht, (phew)

We are coming into week 4 now and still no invoice.

Now hearing early October for PLTV. This is according to their Facebook page. Contrary to info they messages and info my friend heard from one if the presenters that it would be available this month! Come back TRUE! All is forgiven #CTH "we don't care"

I am now developing a hatred fro CTH...if they didn't have SKY news the tv wouldn't even go on at all during the week. Just dreadful. I repeat what I said before, it was a sad day in Thailand when True lost the PL.

Gonna get my subscription done tomorrow for 365, didn't really want to spend another 4k but cant be arsed with having another monthly bill.

Talking about bills, I should be receiving one soon from these clowns...won't be holding my breath though.

I don't like to tell you this PP* ....

.... but if you can find yourself a GMM box you can currently get Sky News free!

Anyone got the lowdown on GMM plans or rumours?

But grammy don't have the PL, right?

They have the Championship rights.

Might be handy for us Hammers supporters next season.

If CTH do go tits up I would like to know how much scrutiny the officials from the Premier League gave to the credibility of their bid. rolleyes.gif .

What have you heard about CTH going tits up then Ked ?

I said 'if' but the way they have conducted themselves so far, the end can't be that far away. Maybe Bangkok Bank will take over the franchise if they default on their huge loan and sell it back to Truelaugh.png

If CTH do go tits up I would like to know how much scrutiny the officials from the Premier League gave to the credibility of their bid. rolleyes.gif .

What have you heard about CTH going tits up then Ked ?

I said 'if' but the way they have conducted themselves so far, the end can't be that far away. Maybe Bangkok Bank will take over the franchise if they default on their huge loan and sell it back to Truelaugh.png

So you havn't heard anything then ?

• Like 1

This is posted on their Face book site, so it seems that they are aware of the payment issues.

Dear all members if there is a problem in any payment experiences or suggestions, feedback, etc, please send name, address, or phone number and details to [email protected], which is the channel customer care team to coordinate. Manage to serve members in addition to the call center.

This is posted on their Face book site, so it seems that they are aware of the payment issues.

Dear all members if there is a problem in any payment experiences or suggestions, feedback, etc, please send name, address, or phone number and details to [email protected], which is the channel customer care team to coordinate. Manage to serve members in addition to the call center.

They are an absolute shambles.

Looking for some help here. The Bangkok Post lists the City vs. Stoke game as being shown on Channel 9 tonight. I have True Gold and after the recent channel switcheroo it looks like channel 9 is channel 4 on True. However the True guide (I know) indicates some sort of concert at the time the City game would be shown.

Can anybody shed any light on this ? I'd rather watch the game at home but don't want to be here at 9PM and end up out of luck.

Looking for some help here. The Bangkok Post lists the City vs. Stoke game as being shown on Channel 9 tonight. I have True Gold and after the recent channel switcheroo it looks like channel 9 is channel 4 on True. However the True guide (I know) indicates some sort of concert at the time the City game would be shown.

Can anybody shed any light on this ? I'd rather watch the game at home but don't want to be here at 9PM and end up out of luck.

I remember somebody posted this before but here is the supposed Channel 9 EPL schedule again:

http://www.richardbarrow.com/2013/08/full-schedule-for-watching-english-premier-league-on-free-thai-tv/

defo on channel 9. Times a bit wrong though. But I'm sure it's live. post-34940-13791492489588_thumb.jpg

defo on channel 9. Times a bit wrong though. But I'm sure it's live. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1379149343.984602.jpg

Thanks bblue ! Barring the unexpected it looks like I'm safe to watch at home.

Web-<deleted>? Maybe you look wrong page.

Platinum package 499b/month or 4,999b/year

http://www.gmmz.tv/platinum.php

Had a phonecall from Gmmz today. Said that their free test run ends 24th September. Gold package can be got for 1499bht per year which is great for cycling fans ad it includes Eurosport.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Has anyone else got a problem with the screen constantly flickering?

CTH are like a bad dream.

yes, not too often, but often enough to notice. I find its worse if flicking through channels quickly. Just let it settle flick back and forth. Then it usually settles down.

Blue - I mean for the football only. It has been flickering the whole night, almost like watching a stream at times. Was only the 'Stadium' channels. Can't say I'm suprised though.

No problems with mine to and i must say i am very happy with the package and HD is included unlike True who wanted to make extra bucks out of giving a better picture go figure.

I also received my bill at long lat and will pay it tomorrow.