True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

Enjoyed the coverage too last night on 137...my third rate pre-match pundits on sport365 were redundant last night..and will be in the foreseeable future.....Welcome back Mr Townsend.

The pundits on Astro are shocking, do they drag them in from the streets?

Good to have the PLTV guys back now, must admit, was even good to see Alan ' this is a must win game' Curbishley....I see that his hairline has receeded somewhat from last season too.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Astro have the same pundits for the World Cup, I'll be looking for alternatives...anyway, fantastic game Spurs/Man U, great coverage, pundits, pre and post match interviews, the lot, so well done to you CTH....this is what I was hoping for.

If Astro have the same pundits for the World Cup, I'll be looking for alternatives...anyway, fantastic game Spurs/Man U, great coverage, pundits, pre and post match interviews, the lot, so well done to you CTH....this is what I was hoping for.

I think tony cottee, of Leicester city fame, was a pundit for Astro for last World Cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I think tony cottee, of Leicester city fame, was a pundit for Astro for last World Cup.

I love TC...one of our favourite sons.

I love TC...one of our favourite sons.

never won anything at the spammers though, or Everton for that matter. His best days by far were at Leicester! ;)

Should anyone wish to mute the retarded tones of that gnome faced <deleted> pleat, you can do so by selecting the 2nd audio option on stadium 7. Crowd sound only.

Yea I noticed that.

Good to have the score update thingy back, but some won't be happy with that..

It will be interesting to see what CTH do on Wednesday when there are 9 Premier matches at the same time.

CTH matches are not as "live" as True coverage was. I join a chat group for matches, and before this season I was as "live" as any other. From this season, for most matches I am up to 30 seconds behind some chatters, a lot of which are on streaming video feeds.

I still have no bill from CTH. I phoned the billing department last week, and was told that they had sent bills, and I confirmed the address they sent them to was valid, but they again said that I couldn't amend the address to my PO Box, even though it was apparent the bills were going astray. They also could not supply the ID references on the latest bill so that I could try paying the outstanding amount (1,429 baht since July, that's what he told me).

The man said that my account was flagged to be disconnected on December 9th unless they receive payment, but I don't see how I can pay.

I guess if I get disconnected, I just have to go and get another box installed, and start as a new customer.

It will be interesting to see what CTH do on Wednesday when there are 9 Premier matches at the same time.

CTH matches are not as "live" as True coverage was. I join a chat group for matches, and before this season I was as "live" as any other. From this season, for most matches I am up to 30 seconds behind some chatters, a lot of which are on streaming video feeds.

I still have no bill from CTH. I phoned the billing department last week, and was told that they had sent bills, and I confirmed the address they sent them to was valid, but they again said that I couldn't amend the address to my PO Box, even though it was apparent the bills were going astray. They also could not supply the ID references on the latest bill so that I could try paying the outstanding amount (1,429 baht since July, that's what he told me).

The man said that my account was flagged to be disconnected on December 9th unless they receive payment, but I don't see how I can pay.

I guess if I get disconnected, I just have to go and get another box installed, and start as a new customer.

A chat group for matches?? Oh dear, I think I have just lost the will to live.

As for the games being 30 seconds behind, I told you this CTH mob were rubbish all along. Disgraceful. laugh.png

30 sec delay is bad only if you do live betting. GMM has that delay on some matches too.

that is true! I noticed that CTH were behind when I flicked on to my analogue signal and noticed channel 9 a few seconds ahead. I also get twitter goal updates from the guardian that were coming through a few seconds before the goals in the Liverpool game last night too!

Correct if I am wrong but this is broadcast from the UK through Vietnam to Thailand. I would think that a delay is inevitable given the distance no? Remember the old long distance telephone calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Correct if I am wrong but this is broadcast from the UK through Vietnam to Thailand. I would think that a delay is inevitable given the distance no? Remember the old long distance telephone calls.

yea but in the digital tv age, it shouldn't take more than 3, 4 seconds to relay a signal.

• Like 1

I have been in FaceTime when the match is on and it's about 22 seconds behind where as true vision was about 7/8 seconds behind.

Anyway I have kept my box on standby and it's not been updated with stadium 7. So could someone tell me exactly what I have to do to update without the need to tel Cth.

yea but in the digital tv age, it shouldn't take more than 3, 4 seconds to relay a signal.

Who cares. Good football, good supporting programmes, and they cum in 30 seconds.

Do you cum quicker?

Who cares. Good football, good supporting programmes, and they cum in 30 seconds.

Do you cum quicker?

30 second time lag is nothing to me Soi. If I had not seen the comparisons on here I would never have known. I am enjoying the Football coverage.

I have been in FaceTime when the match is on and it's about 22 seconds behind where as true vision was about 7/8 seconds behind.

Anyway I have kept my box on standby and it's not been updated with stadium 7. So could someone tell me exactly what I have to do to update without the need to tel Cth.

You need to do the OTA upgrade. It's under information or settings in menu settings. Make sure you have it stadium 1 when you do this. It should then do a channel search after OTA upgrade and update with stadium 7. Check back 2-3 pages. I explained how to do the OTA upgrade about a week or so ago.

You need to do the OTA upgrade. It's under information or settings in menu settings. Make sure you have it stadium 1 when you do this. It should then do a channel search after OTA upgrade and update with stadium 7. Check back 2-3 pages. I explained how to do the OTA upgrade about a week or so ago.

Some of us couldn't do an OTA upgrade but got Stadium 7 from doing a search for new channels.

Some of us couldn't do an OTA upgrade but got Stadium 7 from doing a search for new channels.

maybe those that couldn't do OTA upgrade had latest version. Just do a channel search and it should appear. Call centre much improved now, so call if any issues.

When I phoned CTH about not being able to do OTA upgrade, they had me check which level of software I was on. I'm on Level 1, and was told that the latest level is Level 3. Perhaps it's not possible to upgrade from Level 1 to Level 3.

I don't know what Ota is. Anyway I ended up ringing them.

1 press menu

2 press auto search

3 scroll down to search type

4 press red button

5 wait until 100%

6 press exit

7 press 137 and there you have stadium 7

That's the easy way of explaining what to do

Thanks BB anyway