True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm really wonder why CTH don't share EPL True? CTH Should share EPL To True And True Should Share Champion League Back to CTH This is the good way for them! But why they don't do?

Why would CTH want to share with True ? (if you were onto a good thing would you share it ? ) just to keep people like your yourself happy ?

I'll wait and see what happen on 17aug. Share or not we'll know together

Sorry facepalm.gif I'm a happily married man i'll have you know laugh.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really wonder why CTH don't share EPL True? CTH Should share EPL To True And True Should Share Champion League Back to CTH This is the good way for them! But why they don't do?

Why would CTH want to share with True ? (if you were onto a good thing would you share it ? ) just to keep people like your yourself happy ?

I'll wait and see what happen on 17aug. Share or not we'll know together

Sorry facepalm.gif I'm a happily married man i'll have you know laugh.png

:/ your quote not bad. So marvelous. Clap my hand for your quote! Good good! Hope next time I don't see again.

I'm come here to post for find the best answer cuz I like EPL So much but your answer make me disappointed for find answer in this website anymore! :)

hi, I'm in Khon Kaen - can someone tell me the phone number/address to contact re setting up EPL coverage? All I've heard is it's CTH. thanks

Why not contact them direct and ask who they may be using as an agent in your area.

http://www.cth.co.th/

because I thought a helpful fellow farang who lives here and already knows the answer might be quick and easy? thanks anyway!

hi, I'm in Khon Kaen - can someone tell me the phone number/address to contact re setting up EPL coverage? All I've heard is it's CTH. thanks

Why not contact them direct and ask who they may be using as an agent in your area.

because I thought a helpful fellow farang who lives here and already knows the answer might be quick and easy? thanks anyway!

Like everything that's new here it's often difficult to get the answers unless you personally chase them up,I'm still struggling to get answers regarding supplier and coverage here in Phetchabun,when I do I will share my experience with others in the area,at present I've been told by CTH in Bangkok there are no boxes and our details have been added to the ever increasing list.

Good luck.

Like everything that's new here it's often difficult to get the answers unless you personally chase them up,I'm still struggling to get answers regarding supplier and coverage here in Phetchabun,when I do I will share my experience with others in the area,at present I've been told by CTH in Bangkok there are no boxes and our details have been added to the ever increasing list.

Good luck.

I've been thinking about heading out to the CTH headquarters in BKK later this week. On Rama 9 road in Prawet. I can't get anything done on the phone, so I'll see what I can find out in person. That could be fruitless as well though.facepalm.gif

Good luck.

I've been thinking about heading out to the CTH headquarters in BKK later this week. On Rama 9 road in Prawet. I can't get anything done on the phone, so I'll see what I can find out in person. That could be fruitless as well though.Posted Image

Please update us if you do cheers.

KTV basement Central Plaza wink.png next to the escalators.

KTV basement Central Plaza wink.png next to the escalators.

excellent, thanks heaps

For those of you in Korat.....

CTH Korat are the main agent they are located in the Subaru showroom opposite the Mall.

Their phone number is 044261670. The guys name is Tanin and he speaks good English.

Called them to book an installation. They said they "Hope" it can be done before the season starts!

Hope the EPL are aware of this as they could be looking at a large loss of revenue when CTH maybe don't have the customers to pay the EPL's fee.

You should try and find an independent satellite co. in your area. That's what I did last week and was up and running in a few days. I have to say the channel line up is better than true. Love the Nat Geo channels they've got. Fox fx shows some pretty good recent shows. Bio and C.i also have some good documentaries. Lots of other sports available on fox and star too. News channels are also a breath if fresh air.

• Like 2

You should try and find an independent satellite co. in your area. That's what I did last week and was up and running in a few days. I have to say the channel line up is better than true. Love the Nat Geo channels they've got. Fox fx shows some pretty good recent shows. Bio and C.i also have some good documentaries. Lots of other sports available on fox and star too. News channels are also a breath if fresh air.

Recommendations how to do this would be appreciated by thousands of people.

What do we all do?

Thanks

• Like 1

Call CTH first, see if your area is already serviced by their cable network. If not, then it won't hurt to go on the waiting list. Then google search for a local satellite dealer in your area. They may already have been made a partner. If they have it'll be pretty quick to get sorted. Only a couple up here in Chiangmai and I can tell you they took some bloody finding!!!!

What do we all do?

Thanks

Drive round your local town / city looking for satellite shops ( you can't miss them, usually have big bright coloured satellite dishes outside ) when finding one go inside and say the letters CTH, if you get a vague look then proceed to the next shop, anything other then you could have cracked it biggrin.png then proceed to discuss with them if you can speak Thai, if not ring someone you know who speaks Thai and get them to speak to them.Report back here with your findings.

Edited by alfieconn

What is the picture quality like BB. Is it as good as True HD. The reason I ask is that I was looking at another cable TV provider and the picture was really bad

What do we all do?

Thanks

Drive round your local town / city looking for satellite shops ( you can't miss them, usually have big bright coloured satellite dishes outside ) when finding one go inside and say the letters CTH, if you get a vague look then proceed to the next shop, anything other then you could have cracked it biggrin.png then proceed to discuss with them if you can speak Thai, if not ring someone you know who speaks Thai and get them to speak to them.Report back here with your findings.

The shops on Hang Dong Road have them now,boxes delivered yesterday, and I think that would be a common situation around CM so as Alfie said check out and if you don't get the answers you want move on to the next one,its not that the shops are in short supply..

Today we were quoted :1800 b plus 500 b installation, plus VAT, 2,335 baht.

Then its seems to get a bit complicated we get from CTH an invoice for 899 b plus 899 baht plus VAT. I am presuming the 899 b is either a month in advance or a deposit,the guy,who my wife spoke to in Thai, seemed confused himself. I would much rather deal with an office in cm re payment as if anything goes belly up just a phone number is not exactly filling me with any confidence.

Anyway reports seem to be that the picture is ok but we are all going into unknown territory ,so be it.

Note: wouldn't bother with favourites list as when there is a power cut it deletes all the saved channels!!!!! I sure as hell can't be bothered to go through that again. Most I watch are HD, a few such as bio, C.I, universal will just flick through main menu. TV guide I tad annoying. Not updated, but most annoying thing is when you flick through to see what's on it changes the channel! Hey ho, simple things really that I can manage without. As long as footy in english, which I think it will be, then I'm happy. Will also be happier if we retain John dykes and co. with this being supplier by EPL tv I hope we will.

As long as footy in english, which I think it will be, then I'm happy.

This is one of the areas that concerns me. I haven't signed up yet for CTH, and still waiting for some unexpected shoe to drop. If bangkok blue (who seems very much on top of things), isn't 100% sure the transmission is going to be in English, then where does that leave us dummies ? Watching football without English commentary is worth zero money to me.

After reading some of the comments on cth Facebook site,it seems no-one has been contacted yet down here in Phuket,and some people have requested boxes 6-12 months ago before the news about Trues Premier league coverage was announced.My local cable office have told me that boxes will be available from them in 1 week??.Some posters on FB also seemed to think that cth are now demanding 2 years payment upfront with installation,around 20,000 baht.

Shambles.

PST.

Edited by PST

This is one of the areas that concerns me. I haven't signed up yet for CTH, and still waiting for some unexpected shoe to drop. If bangkok blue (who seems very much on top of things), isn't 100% sure the transmission is going to be in English, then where does that leave us dummies ? Watching football without English commentary is worth zero money to me.

I think it's a ridiculous assumption to make. They would have to go out of their way *not* to have English commentary.

I think it's a ridiculous assumption to make. They would have to go out of their way *not* to have English commentary.

That seems right to me as well Chicog, but are we 100% sure at this point ? I don't want to order the soup now if there is even a slight chance there's going to be a fly in it. wink.png

I doubt very much that it wouldn't have english commentary, and even if it didn't, as long as you can see the game then theres no problem unless of course that your team has bought so many new players that you don't know what they look like laugh.png