Whimps In Thailand

Man O Man, it never seems to end. I was in a bar drinking the other night minding my own business, when this poofter looking guy, in his 20's and about 6'1 sits down and starts drinking some kind of wine spritzer and keeps looking at me. I'm in my 50's and am old school, you know from back when men were men, men liked women, and such.

So this guy keeps looking at me and every time I look back, he runs his swizzle stick around his mouth. I wanted to vomit! So, I said "What the hell are you looking at"? He just kind of smirked and looked away. A few seconds later, yep, at it again, so I threatend to take him outside and give him a good beating.

Wow, he got all huffy and puffy and almost started crying! Then he got up and left. Thank goodness! The weird thing is that recently, there have been a lot of these kings of limp wrists around lately. What's the world coming too??????????

I'm more annoyed by bigots and homophobes who think that everyone should be the same as them.

OP, this country is full of homosexuals. If they bug you that much, why are you here? Try to enjoy your retirement by letting people live their own lives and getting on with your own. If weren't sticking your nose into the gay guy's business, you wouldn't have noticed his swizzle stick. You should not be looking at another man's swizzle stick in bars.

It's a parody on the other thread genius, touchy aren't we?

Don't worry im sure a few will fall for this parody on an other thread, but if you are for real your a clear example what to many blows to the head can do to a man.

You got it on the first try Rob, yer a smart feller!

Robblok is astute. I suspected the same when I read it. It was just a little too over the top to be real.

Don't worry im sure a few will fall for this parody on an other thread, but if you are for real your a clear example what to many blows to the head can do to a man.

He's Dutch. I heard that that the same gene that makes them really, really tall and prone to gouda addictions, also gives them internet forum smarts. coffee1.gif

If you have to threaten violence just because someone is looking at you, I suggest that you stop hanging around in Gay bars wink.png

Maybe he hangs around at these venues to feel like the bad ass he thinks he is.

Edited by ivan96822

He's Dutch. I heard that that the same gene that makes them really, really tall and prone to gouda addictions, also gives them internet forum smarts. coffee1.gif

Don't you put down that great cheese we make back home. Unfortunately im not that tall just 180 cm.

I'm more annoyed by bigots and homophobes who think that everyone should be the same as them.

OP, this country is full of homosexuals. If they bug you that much, why are you here? Try to enjoy your retirement by letting people live their own lives and getting on with your own. If weren't sticking your nose into the gay guy's business, you wouldn't have noticed his swizzle stick. You should not be looking at another man's swizzle stick in bars.

Does it bother you that he is touchy?

Robblok is astute. I suspected the same when I read it. It was just a little too over the top to be real.

Astute? since when does having a firm grasp of the obvious qualify as astute?

Does it bother you that he is touchy?

Better touchy than touchy-feely

• Like 1

what other thread?

The other 4-page bandwidth waster.

I've no idea what this other thread is, I guess i haven't read it.

I wish that I hadn't read this one smile.png

Still not amused..coffee1.gif Could have been better if the OP responded. O-gay?

The tough guy thread perhaps?

Why take him outside? Why not just ram it down his throat? If the guy is Thai, forget it, or you will be taking on another six.

Man O Man, it never seems to end. I was in a bar drinking the other night minding my own business, when this poofter looking guy, in his 20's and about 6'1 sits down and starts drinking some kind of wine spritzer and keeps looking at me. I'm in my 50's and am old school, you know from back when men were men, men liked women, and such.

So this guy keeps looking at me and every time I look back, he runs his swizzle stick around his mouth. I wanted to vomit! So, I said "What the hell are you looking at"? He just kind of smirked and looked away. A few seconds later, yep, at it again, so I threatend to take him outside and give him a good beating.

Wow, he got all huffy and puffy and almost started crying! Then he got up and left. Thank goodness! The weird thing is that recently, there have been a lot of these kings of limp wrists around lately. What's the world coming too??????????

To post such a tale.if true,only proves you got a thrill from the event.A 20 year old hitting on a 50s old man?

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a swizzle stick? I take it that it's something to do with Homosexuals.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a swizzle stick? I take it that it's something to do with Homosexuals.

Not just homosexuals...men