Cbr150R Fi For Sale. Bkk

The bike was purchased back in May of 2011. I am buying the CBR500R in few months and don't have the need for two bikes.

The bike is modified and I have put over 20K on it.

The bike has 25,000KM on the ODO. I'm am the only owner of this bike and I have always serviced it at my local honda dealer.

As is the price is 65,000 baht.

Without some of the mods the price is 55,000.

post-140969-13598908119467_thumb.jpg

post-140969-13598908920075_thumb.jpg

Modifications:

RSV GTR rear set

HID xenon headlamp

Engine case cover

RSV frame sliders

LED turn indicators

Tommaselli quick throttle

GP AMR exhaust

Many CBR accessories from Honda.

Bikers fork rebound adjusters.

Anyone Interested message me on this tread or PM.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wow that turned out very nice BP

Yes it come out pretty nice. Better than I thought it would. I kinda feel bad about the post I put up a earlier today.

I got a few pieces in pearl white but they make the bike stand out even more.

I think I might just keep it for a few more months and delay the purchase of the 500 for a few months.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow that turned out very nice BP

Yes it come out pretty nice. Better than I thought it would. I kinda feel bad about the post I put up a earlier today.

I got a few pieces in pearl white but they make the bike stand out even more.

I think I might just keep it for a few more months and delay the purchase of the 500 for a few months.

-----------------------------------------------

hi there! i would like to inform you that i have test riden the 2013 cbr500r and also cbr500x at the honda big wing dealer in bkk ram intra district. while riding it gentle i felt it was a pretty good bike for the money. i then took both the bikes for a 2nd ride and this time i revved as much as i could on the short little test track they offered me to ride it.

//////and this is the important part!

way long time before the redline the ecu shuts the engine to idle! like if u revved up and then hold in the clutch.

i found this out by accelerating fast as i could and then swith to 2nd gear and the bike was stuttering like i kept the clutch in for atleast 1 full second.

the salesman first told me that it might be that its not enough gas in the tank and its gonna be allright when i ride it with more gas.

ofcourse i was very suspicious about this and after all we are in thailand and you cant really trust any salesman down here.

so i went straight to check how much gas was in the tank and it was indeed on low blinking and i also checked the cbr500r gas indicator. this test i found it out during testing the cbr500x (touring off road version) . the cbr500r seemed to had a little bit more gas in it.

how ever i managed to talked the info out of the salesman and he told me hondas cbr500 series bikes are programmed to shut off engine response at 9000 rpm!! .

he said that honda decieded to do this cause of costumers driving the shit out of the engines and claiming it within the 1st engine warranty year.

please keep this in mind if you consider buying the cbr500 series.