British And German National Arrested On Child Molesting Charges

webfact

Strange to find pedo-networks operating in public nowadays in Pattaya.

As I posted above, a lot of game shops are pimping out boys now. The boys run up debts with them and the owners have them turn tricks to pay it off. A few of them have been busted for this and has made the news, you can look it up.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange to find pedo-networks operating in public nowadays in Pattaya.

As I posted above, a lot of game shops are pimping out boys now. The boys run up debts with them and the owners have them turn tricks to pay it off. A few of them have been busted for this and has made the news, you can look it up.

Agreed, but still no corroborating evidence that this 'threesome' was involved in a network. They have been caught on the same day...and 'operated' in public places.

If it's not a network, than we have a completely different case...

Unless its high profile like the swirly photo guy these arrests never get reported on after the initial event.

Wouldnt it be worth one of these so called newspapers who are willing to put this "innocent until proven guilty" mens photos and names all over the internet, to follow up on the story.

Surely if they are in jail then it cant be difficult to follow the court dates, and if they've been released then let us know.

Edited by Thailand1977

" outside a Pattaya department store "

I'm curious as to whether this happens to be Central Department store again? There seem to be many incidents like this here if it is this location. Surely it would be easy for security to send away any young boys who happen to be loitering in that area.

There is a kids thingy there , also it's not security job to look after the kids .

It's the parents job.

No doubt the accused is a sick pedo but where are the parents who leave youngster unsupervised

Kids run around at age 13, that used to be the age of adulthood in initiation ceremonies a long time ago. Kids will imitate what they see adults do, and guess what? A lot of adults here in Thailand will do the SAME THING for $$$$$$

Gotta love the Thaivisa hang 'em high brigade. w00t.gif

I tend to agree...pretty over the top. If they are indeed found guilty, an appropriate prison term will suffice (and they may very well not survive that). By definition, these men have malformed sexual attractions, which cannot be changed (except through specialized medical and psychological intervention).

You make it sound as if they were the victims. Typical. maybe when your own child is raped and then has a life of ruin after not knowing why, and then finally taking thier own life because they think they did something bad, you can go kiss up to the pedafiles telling them it's just a mental thingy and they just need a hug.

People like you make me sick.

I think everyone, with maybe you as an exception, got the point I was making: These men have psycho-sexual deficiencies stemming from who knows what and have probably been acting them out (or having such fantasies) all their lives. Is such a person a "victim" in a medical sense of suffering from an unwanted disease or addiction...maybe. Whatever the medical diagnosis, they are legally culpable if whats been reported is true and one hopes the full force of the law (both in Thailand and in their home countries) will be applied to them.

During incarceration or after, it would also be beneficial to society if they could receive appropriate medical and physiological help so that will not act out on the impulses in future. (I think it's pretty well established that they never go away altogether.)

You have a point of course, it is a disease or at the very least a severe deviation.However as you also point out medical personnel tend to the opinion that even with help this does not go away.Do you ecpect them to get any help here?Try to understand the other point of view as well. As has been pointed out, how would you react if it was a child of yours?I know how I would, not very sympathetically for sure.

Disgusting.makes me ashamed to be a Brit.

Yeah, I guess the Thai's, German's, Dutch, French, Belgians, Swedes, Italian's, Spanish, Greek et al all feel the same way you do.

If found guilty I hope he gets appropriate punishment, but I wish they would clamp down harder on the local scum that provide these kids!

Like in SHAMEFUL! (but...) If there were no customers (foreigners or Thai) this scum would have been out of a job. Put the blame where it belongs, and no buts! (Pun not intended).

Watch out the pedo loving brigade from the Rosenthal thread are soon to arrive and cry setup for these pedos. Lock em up

Even if setup and you participate , guilty as sin !

Setup without participation has to be excluded. Pedo pro forma...

Edited by Thorgal

Disgusting.makes me ashamed to be a Brit.

I know how you feel.

But don't be, Its not a Brit issue,

It just hurts to see your nationality in print like that.

How can we as intelligent humans, be so deviant?

Its a human sickness issue.

A sickness for which there is no cure, if studies are true.

I, frankly, don't know what the answer is.

I feel ashamed to be human sad.png

You can only opt for the sincerest form of self criticism: suicide!

Id say this was fairly sick. Not sure about the whole truth. But this i do know. There has always been a much larger domestic issue relating to these acts. The domestic problem has been around longer than these guys have been alive. Its because of the domestic problem you have opportunistic forgieners willing to commit these acts. you even have a local helping them. I bet the cashed up tourists are not their only customers.

Amazing Thaivisa.com once again, we have the "hang em high" brigade, and a close second we have the "rip their balls off and make them eat them" gang, in the running is the "my god I am so ashamed to be a falang" brigade. now when you have all got over the horror of hearing that adult male FARANG actually commit nasty acts, ask yourself, how you feel about the Thai's who do the same thing ??, because for evey Farang who is caught, 99 Thai's are not. Also where is the closure ??, I have seen these headlines for 30 years in Thailand, but I have never seen convictions !!!. Yeah that's right, these people are caught but never incarcerated. Why??, because they pay their way out. I have seen pattayamail and other publications show this crap all the time, when I sent letters asking about convictions....silence.

These people can do what they want and pay their way out because the corrupt Thai police and judiciary take bribes to let then go.

• Like 1

Makes me smile when I see these obese old men going with bar girls who look 14, thats ok because they are legal ? Bet these ppl are the same hang em high posters here. The Western press have these sort of comments about dirty old men who go to Pattaya for a young (but legal) girls, so seems like half the expats in Pattaya would also be strung up if the law makers listened to joe hysterical average man bloggs

Parents sending children to earn, God 90% of bar girls mothers knowing lt live rich off their daughters selling themselves but thats different because they are 18 ? even if their mindset is that of a child.?

And those who blame the parents for not knowing where their 14 year old child is 24 hrs a day ? Get real, kids used to be working full time at that age, they don't need mummy. The boys make their choices just as the bar girls do, the only difference seems to be the price in this case.

No I do not condone underage sex just condone the doulble standards of some Thaivisa posters.

The real abuse of children is done primarily by Thais, I suspect foreigners probably make up less than 1% of abuse perps here, so instead of praising up the BIB (for making it look as if Thailand actually cares about stopping underage sex) they should be campaigning for the country to look at doing something about the other 99% but its easier to make it look like a western disease and pretend it doesn't happen.

As we are into religeous book quotes, how about, 'He who is without sin caste the 1st stone"

+1

Are not age of consent laws primarily to protect the so called underage individuals against sexual abuse and unwilling and uninformed sexual acts ?

Pious outrage at soliciting by/of rent boys or girls is gross hypocrisy or at the very least naive!

an interesting read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

well if convicted and jailed another two peds off the street, hope it wont be the buy themselves out of trouble story.

i am pleased about the bib catching them, but when do they start raiding the places frequented by thais both rich and poor.

a lot of posters talk about peds, but having had to deal with them for a long time now, they are probably the most cunning, manipulative group, you could meet in the west, but in developing countries, they dont have to be cunning or manipulative (excluding those who enter roles which allow them to reach their victims in a more subtle way), money does the trick, so catching the providers of the children takes on more importance.

recently i have been having to deal with a man who has been molesting a four year old girl, but not "satisfied" with that, he decided to rape her 2 month old sister and recording it, police are still trying to prise out of the offender if he was going to sell the recording, but perhaps the "peds wall of unity" will stop him from revealing more.

what disturbed me, when i saw the lead to the story, not knowing where it was on TV, i went straight to the pattaya news forum, hopefully it means there is some honest bib in pattaya, not many i suppose but one can only hope.

Make that 99.000 thais for each falang, and you are closer to the real number.

Only falangs get this worked up over child prostitution, here its just another way to make money

Why don't you 'overview' the issue from a Thai's perspective ? ...like...a massive sexual invasion of Aliens...

What they did for centuries is untouchable.

Edited by Thorgal

Some countries have a register of their nationals that are convicted peopdofiles. It seems desirable that the Thai immigration Police to request copies of such lists so that these gentlemen can be refused entry at the Thai border. I'm sick of this issue wich surfaces occasionally though is game-on for hundreds of these mentally deranged freaks that visit Asia in search of easy victims with little risk of being apprehended by Thai Police.

• Like 1

Amazing Thaivisa.com once again, we have the "hang em high" brigade, and a close second we have the "rip their balls off and make them eat them" gang, in the running is the "my god I am so ashamed to be a falang" brigade. now when you have all got over the horror of hearing that adult male FARANG actually commit nasty acts, ask yourself, how you feel about the Thai's who do the same thing ??, because for evey Farang who is caught, 99 Thai's are not. Also where is the closure ??, I have seen these headlines for 30 years in Thailand, but I have never seen convictions !!!. Yeah that's right, these people are caught but never incarcerated. Why??, because they pay their way out. I have seen pattayamail and other publications show this crap all the time, when I sent letters asking about convictions....silence.

These people can do what they want and pay their way out because the corrupt Thai police and judiciary take bribes to let then go.

The difference is Thais do it on their own soil, farangs come from all over the planet to LOS cos they most likely can do their stuff without detection. For those of us who are not weirdos l see no problem with showing anger here regarding these low-life's. coffee1.gif
  • Like 2

Only falangs get this worked up over child prostitution, here its just another way to make money

Why don't you 'overview' the issue from a Thai's perspective ? ...like...a massive sexual invasion of Aliens...

That IS from a thai's perspective, i have a friend who has a boy age 14, that boys friend used to go short time with ole farts so he could afford play computer games online.

there was nothin to it, no values beyond money, that is LOSTD

Edited by poanoi

That IS from a thai's perspective, i have a friend who has a boy age 14, that boys friend used to go short time with ole farts so he could afford play computer games online.

there was nothin to it, no values beyond money, that is LOSTD

And there is only 1 chance on 99.000 that you've reported these crimes to officials.

Real estate is booming for ivory towers nowadays...

Edited by Thorgal

Gotta love the Thaivisa hang 'em high brigade. w00t.gif

I tend to agree...pretty over the top. If they are indeed found guilty, an appropriate prison term will suffice (and they may very well not survive that). By definition, these men have malformed sexual attractions, which cannot be changed (except through specialized medical and psychological intervention).

You make it sound as if they were the victims. Typical. maybe when your own child is raped and then has a life of ruin after not knowing why, and then finally taking thier own life because they think they did something bad, you can go kiss up to the pedafiles telling them it's just a mental thingy and they just need a hug.

People like you make me sick.

I think everyone, with maybe you as an exception, got the point I was making: These men have psycho-sexual deficiencies stemming from who knows what and have probably been acting them out (or having such fantasies) all their lives. Is such a person a "victim" in a medical sense of suffering from an unwanted disease or addiction...maybe. Whatever the medical diagnosis, they are legally culpable if whats been reported is true and one hopes the full force of the law (both in Thailand and in their home countries) will be applied to them.

During incarceration or after, it would also be beneficial to society if they could receive appropriate medical and physiological help so that will not act out on the impulses in future. (I think it's pretty well established that they never go away altogether.)

You have a point of course, it is a disease or at the very least a severe deviation.However as you also point out medical personnel tend to the opinion that even with help this does not go away.Do you ecpect them to get any help here?Try to understand the other point of view as well. As has been pointed out, how would you react if it was a child of yours?I know how I would, not very sympathetically for sure.

No, I don't expect them to get the help I mentioned from the Thai penal system...but I also don't think child molestation is a capital offense in any civilized society (as is called for by some posters...hopefully in jest). However, the outrage at those who commit these heinous crimes is certainly understandable and genuine and I share it. However, that leaves the question of what to do with these offenders after they have served their time in jail and after they are released.

My home state of California has specific laws relating to child sex offenders, wherein they are offered extensive medical and counseling while in prison. (I believe medical castration may also be offered.) However, even after their sentence has been completed, if, in the opinion of prison medical professionals, they still pose a danger to children, they can continue to be incarcerated until it is felt that they are no longer a danger to society. If necessary, they can continue to be incarcerated indefinitely. They are not allowed release until they have learned to control and not act on their sexual attraction to children.

They are animals without a conscience - child rapists that cause incalculable harm to the victim, the family, and to society. All this 'poor sick offender' crap is nothing more than the rhetoric of defense lawyers and naive idealistic do-gooders.

In fact they have a legal unacceptable conscience controlled by their unacceptable social libido.

Edited by Thorgal

problem is pedophilia is a sickness and unlike many others can not really be detected in time but only after the crime.

No matter how hard people fight it, punish those responsible, there are always new ones.

This is not a new phenomenon but has been going on for centuries..

In places like Iran, they now pushing to lower the age to 9 years old for girls to marry.

Bottom line is we can be discussed and voice it, but pedophiles are not going to go away, nor will they stop.

Best is to educate the kids about dangers, and thats about as much as we can do.

Kids are not even safe in churches,, but thats for another topic

problem is pedophilia is a sickness and unlike many others can not really be detected in time but only after the crime.

No matter how hard people fight it, punish those responsible, there are always new ones.

This is not a new phenomenon but has been going on for centuries..

In places like Iran, they now pushing to lower the age to 9 years old for girls to marry.

Bottom line is we can be discussed and voice it, but pedophiles are not going to go away, nor will they stop.

Best is to educate the kids about dangers, and thats about as much as we can do.

Kids are not even safe in churches,, but thats for another topic

Sicknesses can be passed onto offspring.

Thats an argument for inability to breed.

• 2 months later...

The difference is Thais do it on their own soil, farangs come from all over the planet to LOS cos they most likely can do their stuff without detection. For those of us who are not weirdos l see no problem with showing anger here regarding these low-life's. coffee1.gif

I have no problem with people showing anger at these acts and, find them reprehensible myself, I am trying to make the point that there is a huge double standard, both between acts commited by Farangs or Thais, and between overhyped page one headlines and actual convictions and sentencing. Oh, and Please, you dont seriously believe that these people dont try this on in their own countries as well ?????

• 3 weeks later...