Real Reason Thaksin Is Out

Wes Turner

TNot many thais will confess to this but it is a FACT that the REAL reason behind thaksins outing is not to do with histax avoiding with the phone company because people will let a leader get away with anything if they like him and if he has tTHE RIGHT LOOK.

you will think this is crazy but its a fact of peoples nature that if the guy doesnt look the opart he wont get the job even if he is well qualified.

Thaksin was booted out because he has a square head. you can laugh atme all you want and i understand and am expecting critics on my information here that im putting on you but if you dnt believe me look at senattor John kerry. He did not become the US president because he has an abnormally long face, ex british president JohnMajor had a great distance between his nose and his upper lip, i dont know the word for this.

NOW that hes out all the graffitti has come out and the true cause for his dislike is revealed and its his square head. you could rest a <deleted> tray of gin and tonics on the guys head and nobody likes a lerader who doesnt look normal.

before you flame me yeah, there are contributing reasons but it all boils down to the head.

:o

Very drole. I'm wondering if you have yourself a "square head" ? Or you might be too westerncentric.

As for Kerry, well... i think the reasons of his defeat were different from a matter of "look".

He was not connected to the people, too "european intellectual" I guess.

And Thaksin ? He has the "successfull" chinese face here in Thailand.

so how did he get elected the first 2 times?

Isn't a ballot box square?

ballotbox.jpggallery_6606_126_11597.jpg"That facial cream does wonders!"

And for the upcoming election, before entering a Chiang Mai beauty parlor, he was overheard saying " I gotta look reaaal sharp! Especially around the corners"

mr-square-head-500.jpg

Edited by penzman

TNot many thais will confess to this but it is a FACT that the REAL reason behind thaksins outing is not to do with histax avoiding with the phone company because people will let a leader get away with anything if they like him and if he has tTHE RIGHT LOOK.

you will think this is crazy but its a fact of peoples nature that if the guy doesnt look the opart he wont get the job even if he is well qualified.

Thaksin was booted out because he has a square head. you can laugh atme all you want and i understand and am expecting critics on my information here that im putting on you but if you dnt believe me look at senattor John kerry. He did not become the US president because he has an abnormally long face, ex british president JohnMajor had a great distance between his nose and his upper lip, i dont know the word for this.

NOW that hes out all the graffitti has come out and the true cause for his dislike is revealed and its his square head. you could rest a <deleted> tray of gin and tonics on the guys head and nobody likes a lerader who doesnt look normal.

before you flame me yeah, there are contributing reasons but it all boils down to the head.

Wes, you are either on drugs, under the influence of alcohol, completey insane or having us all on!

Whatever the case, you make me chuckle and this forum would not be the same without you!

What shape head does this guy have?

post-7384-1141274121_thumb.jpg

He looks like a naughty little boy, compared to the regal pose of his wife in front.

Edited by astral

What shape head does this guy have?

post-7384-1141274121_thumb.jpg

He looks like a naughty little boy, compared to the regal pose of his wife in front.

that there is what you call an 'egg air dick head'

Fixed it for ya! :o

Edited by donna

My girlfriend, who is Thai, has leant some credence to this theory by saying that Thai people think people with square heads are crooks and "no good".

Thaksin was elected because he is very rich and has "promised" to make poor Thai people well off like him. (stupid, I know)

The OP is smoking crack. Remember, TIT!!