Best Value Buffets In Bangkok

Soi Dawg

if its Bangkok and on thaivisa,we have to set a minimum cost of 1,500 baht a person,keep those nasty 7/11 beer drinkers away, we need hi-so on this and even a minimum requirement of the man has to be married to a white chinese thai puppet lol lol

Haha

Sheraton sukhumvit by far- live US jazz band, unlimited fois gras, alaskan king crab. 2,700 baht per person including free flow.

• Like 1

Majestic Grand near Rueamrudi/Sukhumvit used to have a lunch buffet that was great value at around 350 THB. Not sure if the price is still valid as I haven't been there for a few years.

Those paying 2.700 for a buffet anywhere in Thailand should be ashamed and rather give that money to charity. Just my personal 25 Satang.....

• Like 2

Majestic Grand near Rueamrudi/Sukhumvit used to have a lunch buffet that was great value at around 350 THB. Not sure if the price is still valid as I haven't been there for a few years.

Those paying 2.700 for a buffet anywhere in Thailand should be ashamed and rather give that money to charity. Just my personal 25 Satang.....

Why their choice they made the money. It would not be my choice but who are you to judge what others can do. Its not like they are harming anyone.

Each person is free to spend their money as they see fit.

if its Bangkok and on thaivisa,we have to set a minimum cost of 1,500 baht a person,keep those nasty 7/11 beer drinkers away, we need hi-so on this and even a minimum requirement of the man has to be married to a white chinese thai puppet lol lol

Haha

Sheraton sukhumvit by far- live US jazz band, unlimited fois gras, alaskan king crab. 2,700 baht per person including free flow.

I agree. Great spread!

Swissotel Le Concorde on Ratchadaphisek, 599 baht/person for international buffet lunch.

The decor is a bit outdated, but the quality of the food is still very good.

The Chinese buffet is also fantastic.

I can't recall the dinner rates, but they're not much more expensive, International would probably be 799 / person?