Best Air Con Service In Pattaya

infinity11

BTW how does the pressure tester/top up thing work?

I want to keep an eye on them and know what is going on.

In the past i had around 70-75 (PSI?) but last time i only saw it go up to 40.

My two issues: never really COLD air coming out not only just cool.

Looks like the compressor light never goes out and/or i do not hear or feel the compressor kicking in.

HELP PLEASE!?!

thanks again

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i had the the same thai guy come again

i had no other options at the time

he is ok though he finds excuses and cuts corners and doesn't always want to clean as thorough

he replaced the capacitor but now 2 months later and it is dripping water and not very cool once again and needs service AGAIN

so who else can i call and depend on besides this guy

som chai 085 437 1194

does anyone have a new number for the irish guy

the old one does not work

any other great air con service technicians in pattaya???

PLEASE THIS IS IMPORTANT

They cant even be bothered to reply to emails. A total waste of time.

Numchai supplied and fitted my new aircon for a reasonable price that was exactly what was decided on at the shop and I would be happy to have them come out and service it. I think that costs 500B.

before i search do you have number for them, numchai, for service that is

my take is if the man i used had done a thorough job 2 months ago it would not be leaking water in the room now

though i could be wrong

PLEASE PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE A GOOD AIR CON SERVICE PERSON

THAT IS NOT ALREADY ON THIS THREAD

OR SOMEONE YOU REALLY LIKE THE WORK OF ON THIS THREAD then...

...please post name and number or pm me ASAP

this should not be too hard to find, no?

has to be local pattaya area

please also again, post the local name and number

thanks

Numchai appears to be on the ball.

However all hope was lost when they saw the outside compressor unit suspended on/against the wall high above the ground.

I saw the last technician take out the window pane to access it but Numchai refused, scared, perhaps dangerous, to my surprise as the others cared not about the risk. They cancelled the work order.

Sigh, back to square one and back to the other guy for now who at the very least hopefully can keep the water from collecting on the inside unit.

Thanks all.

Edited by infinity11

I used PK Air on Thepprasit Rd... 081-1777437 038-300913

I'd called them last week. They initially scheduled me for Monday (Apr-5), but later phoned

as Monday is a holiday and rescheduled for today (Apr-7). The office called before my app't

time to make sure I would be home and the techs (4) arrived on time.

I rent a condo and wanted both AC units cleaned and if necessary recharged.

The owner bought the condo 12-years ago and once the AC techs began cleaning

the units, it was quickly evident they have _never_ previously been cleaned!

The techs must have washed over a kilo of dirt & dust out of the units!! They were filthy!!

They also topped off a small amount of the gas/freon needed in one unit... and didn't charge me.

The job took them 2-hours...and the bill was 800-Bt (400-Bt ea unit). When they gave me the bill

I also gave them a few extra Baht, for their excellent work, though they didn't ask for a tip.

II was impressed with the service...

Pittaya /PK AIR on Theprasit rd first came to my house when I moved in.

I wanted muy a/c checked .He said it needed nothing done and was going to leavce.I asked how much.He asked for nothing.

I gave him 200 baht for his time and petrol.[2 guys came].

I have used him since and he is very good and speaks English.

He installed a new mitsubishi slim at a lower price than I was qupoted at Num Chai.

He also put a shelf on my wall for the compressor at no extra cost instead of having it on the floor.

The finish is excellent and no holes left anywhere.

• 5 months later...

Today l let do the service/cleaning for my AC by PK Air (just mentioned in the previous post)

30 Minutes after my call three guys arrived my condo. They worked clean and precisely. Paid 400 Baht. Will them give the next order as well...

Edited by alocacoc

They cant even be bothered to reply to emails. A total waste of time.

Numchai supplied and fitted my new aircon for a reasonable price that was exactly what was decided on at the shop and I would be happy to have them come out and service it. I think that costs 500B.

Seamus was out of country for quite a while but is now back, he did e-mail his regular customers informing us but I guess a sign on his web site would have helped.

I'd called them last week. They initially scheduled me for Monday (Apr-5), but later phoned

as Monday is a holiday and rescheduled for today (Apr-7). The office called before my app't

time to make sure I would be home and the techs (4) arrived on time.

I rent a condo and wanted both AC units cleaned and if necessary recharged.

The owner bought the condo 12-years ago and once the AC techs began cleaning

the units, it was quickly evident they have _never_ previously been cleaned!

The techs must have washed over a kilo of dirt & dust out of the units!! They were filthy!!

They also topped off a small amount of the gas/freon needed in one unit... and didn't charge me.

The job took them 2-hours...and the bill was 800-Bt (400-Bt ea unit). When they gave me the bill

I also gave them a few extra Baht, for their excellent work, though they didn't ask for a tip.

II was impressed with the service...

These are not the correct numbers for PK air. I called both and they could not understand me, then I had a thai call and she said both are wrong numbers. The correct number is 038300913 and the person does speak English.

These are not the correct numbers for PK air. I called both and they could not understand me, then I had a thai call and she said both are wrong numbers. The correct number is 038300913 and the person does speak English.

I cant see much difference between the 038300913 that you gave and the 038-300913 that LukDod mentioned.

Edited by KittenKong

I cant see much difference between the 038300913 that you gave and the 038-300913 that LukDod mentioned.

A dash of dash?

Sorry, I must have dialed the number wrong (4 times...). Anyway, we had them out today and they serviced our units very efficiently. 3 units, 1 needed gas for a total of 1100thb. 3 guys including a very nice thai-part german young man who could speak english (and german).

I may need a new unit in the near future. Does anyone know if advertised prices (for example Numchai) include installation for split systems? If not, what sort of price is fair for a remove and install job?

Thanks.

Does anyone know if advertised prices (for example Numchai) include installation for split systems?

For Numchai it does. Plastic covers for the pipes were extra as the price depended on the length required. Everything else was included.

• 1 year later...

Hello, My air cond. is making noise again inside rattling and also the outside compressor is noisy but it is still cold...Could you please share your good repair man contact info....thanks

LarryLindsey, on 09 May 2016 - 18:10, said:

If its an old unit, consider replacing. The newer units are more efficient, quieter, no?

Unfortunately, it is a LG unit that is a little over 1 year old...It was quiet in the beginning but I have had the tech. people look at it several times already...

If its an old unit, consider replacing. The newer units are more efficient, quieter, no?

Unfortunately, it is a LG unit that is a little over 1 year old...It was quiet in the beginning but I have had the tech. people look at it several times already...

There are lots of technicians that do more damage than they repair.

Could be near ruined after they touch it. They might have even taken out the good parts and sold them...

Not sure why you resurrected a very old thread when you started this one http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/896445-need-recommendations-on-a-good-air-cond-repair-man-in-pattaya/?p=10441145&hl=%2Bair+%2Bcon+%2Bservice in February - when the unit was 1.5 years old............

What was wrong with the guy you used then - or has he said he cannot fix it?

LOL. I just started a thread about this. I'm trying to find a good company to service my own units, which are still going OK. Just checking the gas and a good clean is all they probably need. I would also appreciate some recommendations. I'm not interested in going to Homeworks to locate Mr Wi. Someone easily contacted by phone who speaks reasonable English would be great.

An update to my earlier comments:

Numchai did one good clean then one bad one. Stopped using them.

Irish Air completely failed to respond to all contact attempts.Nuts to them.

PK Air did one good clean followed by a second one that appeared to be good but in fact turned out to need doing again after just a couple of months. They came back and did it again (for which I paid) using some sort of chemical cleaner that produced masses of black gunge, and that seems to have worked better. Time will tell. I cant help thinking that if PK Air were equipped with proper tools (like a right-angled proximity spray head for their water jet, which would cost all of couple of hundred Baht and should last for years) they could do a much better job.