Chalerm: Not A Bribe If Cops Ask For Money On Chinese New Year

webfact

Up until a couple of decades ago the Thai masses believed everything they were fed. People like Chalerm are still living in that past where, because HE said it, it's a fact and WILL be accepted as gospel.

He knows those very same masses see and feel the bad and ugly happening every single day yet he continues to tell them it's not happening.

The time will come when the people do not believe the Chalerms anymore. Until then the BiBs of the world will take their advantage.

Edited by Songhua
  • Like 1

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering.....Does Chalerm say something like this assuming that the public is stupid enough to believe him because he has some authoritative ranking and he's pulling a power trip....or......is it something he really believes???

either way, there have been some real boneheaded politicians accross the globe that have said some ridiculous things in the past...but the consistancy that this schmuck exhibits in what pours out of his mouth is beyond belief

Its like this... He probably thinks if they are stupid enough to vote me in, they're stupid enough to believe what I tell them. Used George Dubbya's re-election as a yardstick.

Well if the deputy prime minister says its ok ..so it will be also fine for Thai new year , Farang new year no ? This is the most ridiculous comment I ever seen in 20 years I am in Thailand . In fact he just says that its normal for police to ask for bribes.

Some times these little lackies should really shut their trap, but at least he keeps the world entained, laughing at him coffee1.gif

I had so many of those safari wearing types, with police welfare magazines and royal souvenirs, passing through my office, some with unfriendly faces. It got to a stage That I had to hold the door open and order them out.

They always called me names which I replied in equal measure, being black and all, none ever followed on all the threats.

But, i did allow some of them use my copier.

• Like 2

Deputy PM defending birbery??? PMs brother is a wanted fugitive??? Is this really the administration the Thai people want ruling their country?

Apparently as the majority voted for them.

They got less than 50% of the vote. Don't let that stop you though.

• Like 1

Deputy PM defending birbery??? PMs brother is a wanted fugitive??? Is this really the administration the Thai people want ruling their country?

Makes you wonder if these wannabe's think that telling the same lie over and over again will make it the truth.

• Like 1

What an arrogant prat, whist thinking Reds should be ruling party as they won democratically I think the guys with their guns and their tanks would do a better job. Basically its OK because its not a Thai they are extorting.

The armed forces are just as bad as the police. They just have different ways to expropriate money from the defence budget.

Well he should know.

How many millions was it he made as a cop, something over 60 mill Baht wasnt it?

Whatever, he had to run and hide in order to avoid being investigated.

Police Captain ("It is not a bribe on Chinese New Year") Chalerm AND his sons are doing just fine..... money-wise.

Chalerm's 25 million baht Pink Bentley, one of only two in the whole world. Paris Hilton has the other.

pink.jpg

His official asset declaration following the July elections have Chalerm with 178 million baht in assets. While taking that amount with a large grain of salt, if true, it's surprising that 25 of that was put into a single car.

Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung has two sons on the Richest SET Stockholders List.

Artharn is worth Bt58.28 million in Unimit Engineering stock and Duang with Bt38.60 million in the same company.

Edited by Buchholz
  • Like 1

Makes you wonder if these wannabe's think that telling the same lie over and over again will make it the truth.

Goebbels - If you repeat a lie long enough, it becomes truth.

Edited by Mosha

The shining example of the PTP's moral character. God help the poor people of this country that elected these criminals into office.

It accounts for the priority listing of importance in Pheu Thai Party-list MP's roster last election.

The Top 3....

1. Yingluck

2. Yongyuth (already resigned in disgrace over involvement in the fraudulent Alpine land case)

3. Chalerm

• Like 1