Charity Event.

Jockstar

There is a possiblity that we might still have a rest of the world team. It depends if the Africans pay their dues by the weekend. Will keep you posted Tytus. We may still be able to work something out.

Unfortunately the Africans have had to pull out as they can't raise the money. So i have been in touch with Tytus who runs the Sunbelt team. He is Singaporean. We are hoping he can get a a rest of the world team. I know he is struggling to get some numbers. I have suggested a player who plays for us as hes Lebanese(i think). So if anyone else knows of other players from around the world. Get them to get in touch with me or Tytus. Only about a week to go. Should be a great day.

Have just been working out the schedule for Saturday. Due to time constraints and fitness of some people. We have decided to reduce the times of each half. Originally it was going to be 20 minutes a half. But with some consideration we have decided to go with 12 minutes a half, 6 minutes for halftime and 15 minutes between games. Hopefully it will be a great day out. Sponsorship still welcome. If anyone just wants to come down and see some football. Then kickoff for the first games is at midday on Saturday 24th June. Also Derek from The Winking Frog will be selling raffle tickets to win bottles of booze, computer memory inserts etc etc for 50 baht a ticket. See you all Saturday.

Edited by Jockstar

This from Derek.

1. 11.30am tournament draw.Chris Sanderson will present the draw.

2. 12.00pm midday Tornament commences.

3. 4.30pm tournament closes.

4. Tournament teams & partners will meet at The Winking Frog,Sukhumvit Soi 7,AT 7.00pm 1st drink free(beer,1 bottle or draught).

5. 8.00pm buffet

6. 9.00pm Awards presentation ceremony.

7. 9.30pm Raffle draw

8. 10.00pm Live World Cup football shown on Big Screen.

Raffle Prizes include: ' T' Shirts

Whisky

Vodka

Wine

and other prizes.

Everyone welcome.