6-Year-Old Girl Violently Raped, Dumped On Street In Northern India

News_Editor

You know, maybe it might have been better for that asteroid to have been 100 times bigger, and 17000 miles right of track! For a race supposedly created by God, we have had more than our fair chance to reach Civilization. Human Race........Epic Fail !

Excuse me but women are not behaving in grotesque violent manner, men are.

It's sad that a country would treat it's cows better than it's women.

It's a war on women.

sigh..........sad.png Re-read what it means! I am not saying the Human Race has failed because of 4 monsters in India, they are a product of what Humanity has become given thousands of years to take an alternative caring path. Caring in every sense of the word for their fellows and their environment. We just can't do it. And yes you are right there has been a war on women, it was set up and perpetuated by most of the worlds major organised religions and 2500 years of prejudice and conditioning now see's the majority of the world in the very very sorry state it is today and India is a prime example. It can be stopped, but not by me or you and the people that can stop it have a different agenda and really don't care two hoots.

^ [sIghs in exasperation, too. ] Who runs those religions? Men. You act as if it's a cross gender thing. humanity

It isn't humanity, it's men waging war on women .

And yes we can change it but the men need to get out of the way.

Edited by MacChine

^ [sIghs in exasperation, too. ] Who runs those religions? Men. You act as if it's a cross gender thing. humanity

Now you are getting way off track. ALL men do not wage war on women, and yes the men run the religions, were you unable to grasp that I said that when I spoke of organised religions?? Where on earth do I 'act as if its a cross-gender thing'? Don't start the rabid feminist arguments for goodness sake. You are picking a fight for the sake of it and it is totally unrequired. So go ahead, get rid of ALL men...result Human Race...epic fail...same...so where were we?

Being bad at the core is not something that is confined to the male of the species now is it?

Edited by GentlemanJim

Now you are getting way off track. ALL men do not wage war on women, and yes the men run the religions, were you unable to grasp that I said that when I spoke of organised religions?? Where on earth do I 'act as if its a cross-gender thing'? Don't start the rabid feminist arguments for goodness sake. You are picking a fight for the sake of it and it is totally unrequired. So go ahead, get rid of ALL men...result Human Race...epic fail...same...so where were we?

Being bad at the core is not something that is confined to the male of the species now is it?

Strange how all or 99.999999% of killing of innocents or any other is male orientated. coffee1.gif

Strange how all or 99.999999% of killing of innocents or any other is male orientated. coffee1.gif

Any absolutely ridiculous statement that you will find impossible to back up with statistics. Just for a start, all over the world, countless children die at the hands of their mentally disturbed Mothers. Please think before you comment instead of spouting BS like this. Are you trying to tell me that if there were 99, 999 999 murders in the UK (more than 30% more than the population) then only one woman would have been involved...Myra Hindley maybe, hell lets say the US and just go for the murdering of 30% of the population. Your wild 'guestimate' would have it that statistcally in the US there cannot be any women in jail for killing children.

Any absolutely ridiculous statement that you will find impossible to back up with statistics. Just for a start, all over the world, countless children die at the hands of their mentally disturbed Mothers. Please think before you comment instead of spouting BS like this. Are you trying to tell me that if there were 99, 999 999 murders in the UK (more than 30% more than the population) then only one woman would have been involved...Myra Hindley maybe, hell lets say the US and just go for the murdering of 30% of the population. Your wild 'guestimate' would have it that statistcally in the US there cannot be any women in jail for killing children.

You are referring to perhaps PMT killings eh. How many birds go out premeditated with shooters to kill the innocent, drug dealers, you name it. Very few.

You are referring to perhaps PMT killings eh. How many birds go out premeditated with shooters to kill the innocent, drug dealers, you name it. Very few.

You are talking utter rubbish.

There is a lot about gender and crime and men pretty commit murder around 9 or 10 times the rate of women. There is a lot of information out there but here's a general one from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia....ender_and_crime

Please try to keep the discussion focused on the topic.

Thank you

The murder rates are across the UK and US generally 10% by women. The victims tend to be those that the woman was involved in a relationship with or family members, mainly male, though not so when a child is involved. That is 1 in 10 not 1 in a hundred million.

Back to topic.

There is a lot about gender and crime and men pretty commit murder around 9 or 10 times the rate of women. There is a lot of information out there but here's a general one from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia....ender_and_crime

And I think it is a pertinent observation to the OP , but one that seems to be dismissed too readily.

Gentleman Jim,

You can label my argument by any demonizing ( feminist ) term you wish, the facts remain, men are inflicting horrendous violent crimes is to females in grossly disproportionate rates. 48 % of the pop doing 90%? And that is a conservative estimate for these kind of mutilation rapes. Women simply aren't doing it.

It is time to reconsider the patriarchal societies,

And biologically : Do we really need 3 billion men around when one or two million will do nicely in term of procreation? [ smiley]

Edited by MacChine

Thank you

The murder rates are across the UK and US generally 10% by women. The victims tend to be those that the woman was involved in a relationship with or family members, mainly male, though not so when a child is involved. That is 1 in 10 not 1 in a hundred million.

Back to topic.

OK So women are losing it and attacking family members. But who goes out, over 90 % of the time and seeks a vulnerable female to attack, main and kill?

Can you imagine if an ethnic group had these kind of statistics? What would the solution be?

Edited by MacChine

You know, maybe it might have been better for that asteroid to have been 100 times bigger, and 17000 miles right of track! For a race supposedly created by God, we have had more than our fair chance to reach Civilization. Human Race........Epic Fail !

Excuse me but women are not behaving in grotesque violent manner, men are.

It's sad that a country would treat it's cows better than it's women.

It's a war on women.

There's a reason I am no longer interested in western women....whistling.gif

The reality of Paedophilia.

A six year old girl left crying in a pool of blood, requiring genital and intestinal surgery.

Monstrous.

I believe the tragic gang rape of the 23 year old in India was that country's " Rosa Parks " moment, in regards to sexual crime. I sincerely hope it is, and it's now up to the Indian justice system to get it's act together and hunt down the perpetrators of these horrific crimes, and bring them to justice quickly in all cases, not just the high profile cases.

I hope this little girl receives the best medical attention and makes a full recovery.

Meanwhile, in other news, British PM David Cameron leads a delegation of over 100 British multinationals, SMEs and universities, as well as parliamentarians to India.

Cameron, who will be the first British prime minister to visit India's commercial capital in more than 20 years, will be accompanied by more than 100 representatives from multinationals, small- to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and universities. His delegation includes four ministers plus nine other parliamentarians, many of whom have Indian heritage.

The reality of world trade.

my heart goes out to this child, violence to women and children sickens me so much, i have been depressed since reading this story.

when i told the boys working with me last night of this horror case, they too became subdued, husbands and fathers all of us, we wondered what would drive so called humans to do this.

i have recently dealt with a parasite of man who raped a 2 month old girl and recorded it (her father has just comitted suicide in the last week,he was not a nice bloke a druggie,burglar and street thug), i was hoping the parasite would be fit to stand trial, thankfully he was, so i wont have to ever look at him again i hope.

i have heard so many men try to justify violence to women, "she was shagging someone else, she drove me to it" all of them, but it never rests easily with me.

i suppose that this kind of crime has gone on in india since forever, as it has in most places in the world, but it just saddens me so much.

whatever justice is metered out to the perpertrators of this hideous crime, i feel it will never be enough for the horror they caused the child.

This thing did not make much of news but I saw it in OZ press few days ago:

three sisters aged 6 to 11 in some village in India were raped,murdered and dumped in water well;they were found after one week.

Their single mother was very poor and kids were running hungry(food was the bait),perpetraitor not caught,he was young man.

It is mamoth country looking on its size,and a lot of things happening there all the time,but....?

Indian Express did not mention this tragedy,but Times Of India did.