Where To Buy Large Condoms In Chiang Mai

khh

The pharmacy down at the Night Bazaar sells 56 and 58, I know the topic sounds comical but it's a nightmare when your all set to go and the 7/11 girl says ..........sorreee, no have, only have 52. Usually followed by a giggle.

You're sorreeee???? Not as sorreee as me annoyed.gif

ps I bought 56 out of a 7/11 in BKK the other week and the older lady serving said to me " Oh you very big ". I know already, but I wasn't expecting that from a lady in 7/11.

Just sayin' coffee1.gif

• Like 2

I made that mistake first time and assumed they are average size like in EU until the girl showed me the backside of durex with the nr on so I had to go back to 7/11...I find it funny when @7/11 the girls behind check the nr of the Durex you just bought....

But most of the pharmacies (at least in Phuket) do have xtra sizes if you are not shy to ask

The pharmacy down at the Night Bazaar sells 56 and 58, I know the topic sounds comical but it's a nightmare when your all set to go and the 7/11 girl says ..........sorreee, no have, only have 52. Usually followed by a giggle.

ps I bought 56 out of a 7/11 in BKK the other week and the older lady serving said to me " Oh you very big ". I know already, but I wasn't expecting that from a lady in 7/11.

Just sayin' coffee1.gif

Allright, allright. We all know why you need those big size condoms

condom-head.jpg

Just sayin' coffee1.gif

Allright, allright. We all know why you need those big size condoms

condom-head.jpg

That has a remarkable likeness to you jbrain blink.png

@rene, perfect fit but not very good for the sensitivity coffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

LOL

At a medical inspection room at a base many years ago, they had 3 plastic bins of condoms in the waiting room.

I showed up one day to get a rather nasty cut attended to. While waiting I noticed the bins, and that the bin labelled "large" was almost empty, while the bins labelled "medium" and "small" were full.

I had a bit of a laugh and the young medic behind the counter looked at me oddly (as I was bleeding all over the floor, but laughing). I pointed out that all 3 bins had the same type/brand (and size) of condoms in them.

She looked, had a giggle herself and then moved some of the condoms from the "small" and medium" bins into the "large" one.

Apparently no one wanted to be caught taking any out of anything other than the "large" bin, not realizing they were all the same size any ways.

• Like 2

I bought some condoms once in a 7/11, the girl behind the counter said " oh mister, you want big condom or small", as there were 4 or 5 people in the queue behind me I said "big"... instead of asking for just plain average. She took the box from me, put it back on the rack and changed it for some Durex Comfort...

Edited by technologybytes