45Kg Tyrants.....

theblether

I've been amazed to see how many men are totally under the thumb of their Thai wives. 45kg of tyranny concealed behind those beautiful hazel eyes and flashing smiles.

How did you let it come to this?

ps. I don't have a Thai wife so no blether bashing on this thread for a change eh?

Just sayin'

• Like 2

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it all over the place. In BigC especially, but only at certain times of the day. Trotting along behind their 20 - 30 years younger wife that has had all is money off him to build a house and is waiting for him to die/ change the locks.

• Like 2

Could be trading their brains for food and sex?....or this is the first one they have ever had, like directly from Mummy's tit?

Mine often bosses me, but likewise I boss her too, and at times there is clear defiance from both of us that depending on mood or whatever we are not going to obey the others wish no matter what.

• Like 2

"45kg of tyranny concealed behind those beautiful hazel eyes and flashing smiles."

Yeah, I'd like to see that from a Thai wife at 7-11. I see that only from gals when they're on the make.

5 years of marriage and I see 70 kg and eyes that could kill. w00t.gif

My missus has beautiful eyes and still smiles a lot but after twenty years in the West she ain't no 45kg.

Oh oh, please don't tell her I said that otherwise I'll be relegated to following her around while she snaps loudly and spends our money in an effort to mete out some form of punishment.

You did say men, from my observation Thai men who are shall we say difficult to live with get much more angst from their wives than any farang man I know. Thai homes are run by women so when a farang man moves into one there will be some rubbing points! you can either go with the flow as the blether mentions or strike a balance which can be done

Edited by Bluetongue
  • Like 1

Controlling women are quite common ... I find that far too many American women age 45 to 55 want only to be my manager - even General Manager... list makers, etc. So as a result ... I am very watchful and careful about any woman I meet - 'screening is the name of the game. I don't plan on having a relationship with any controlling woman. It hasn't worked with me in more than 12 years of being single... and I don't plan to change ... Maybe I can find a Thai woman who is 'go along to get along' - but who knows. I just might have to associate with some temporary comfort from time to time.

• Like 1

I have no interest in other peoples relationship, unless it has a direct effect on mine.

"No man is an iland, intire of it selfe; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the maine; if a clod bee washed away by the Sea, Europe is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if a Mannor of thy friends or of thine owne were; any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee...."

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 2

I see it all over the place. In BigC especially, but only at certain times of the day. Trotting along behind their 20 - 30 years younger wife that has had all is money off him to build a house and is waiting for him to die/ change the locks.

if he is dead why would you need to change the lock s ? whistling.gif

The three mia nois.

At 45Kgs she would be 5Kgs overweight.

That tends to happen in most marriages after about 5 years. It doesn't matter what country, or which spouse.

My sister living in England rules the roost in her marriage, but it seems to suit both of them. Many men were mothered too much at home and just naturally pick women who will do the same when he is married. Mothers seem to baby their boys and some daughters tend to identify with their fathers more. Why this is so I don't know, but I've seen it happen everywhere. My sister indentified with mother and I did the same with father. I don't have any explanation for this. My sister is a girly girl and I'm a tomboy and prefer things that men like..