45Kg Tyrants.....

theblether

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen any good examples of how guys are hen pecked?

I saw one last week where the guy was told to stop fidgeting. Repeatedly told.

Oh how I struggled to keep a straight face.

and I'll bet that made you fidget even more.....cheesy.gif

i told young blether to stop scratching at it

I've been amazed to see how many men are totally under the thumb of their Thai wives. 45kg of tyranny concealed behind those beautiful hazel eyes and flashing smiles.

How did you let it come to this?

ps. I don't have a Thai wife so no blether bashing on this thread for a change eh?

Just sayin'

The King of the sweeping generalization strikes again lol.

Did you miss the bit about no blether bashing. coffee1.gif

no, but apparently you missed the "lol" - implying a lighthearted whimsical response with a touch of satire....wai2.gif

• Like 1

A friend of mine lives with a 40kg cutie, she's definitely the controlling type BUT whenever she pushes it, he leaves for the night to one of his Gik's / Mia Noi's only to return in the morning.

She then proceeds to give him a massage and prepares a succulent bacon cheeseburger... works every time thumbsup.gif

Both happy... she gets the feeling of control and he has a good excuse... clap2.gif

Do you think there is a possibility that sometimes your friend subtly eggs her on to pushing it just a little bit too far, whilst thinking of his gik?

"right . . . that's it! *turns and grins*"

Edited by Trembly

I let the missus go shopping by herself i am over the stand

in one shop for 45minutes looking at the same thing routine!

So now i go somewhere for a drink and she goes to the shop

she calls me when she is finished, read(money all gone),

I go pick her up and everbody is happy

So you're just the driver Scotto?

Yes songhua,

I am just a driver, but even the driver gets to have a bit of fun

whilst the missus is spending money??

• Like 1

Truth be told, having grown up in Scandinavia in the 90s and onwards, the relationship you describe seem to be the modern norm there. Except the tyrant is more likely to be a 90kg woman and the man 45 kg.

I suggest a weekly spaking to sort out the differences. Who spanks whom is of course the question.

555 great to have mentioned scandinavia... so true! blink.png

As others have already said... the 45 kilo tyrant will soon become a 80 kilo tyrant. But at that point the male farang in Thailand DOES have options. You can always trade in one 90 for two 45s. Hey, and they are cheaper by the dozen.

• Like 2

As others have already said... the 45 kilo tyrant will soon become a 80 kilo tyrant. But at that point the male farang in Thailand DOES have options. You can always trade in one 90 for two 45s. Hey, and they are cheaper by the dozen.

That seems like a cheap shot. coffee1.gif

I've never gotten a whole dozen before. It's going on the list!

• Like 2

I was offered a buy 1 get 1 free last week,but one was a petite 45kilo katoy lol

I was offered a buy 1 get 1 free last week,but one was a petite 45kilo katoy lol

knowing my luck my 2 x 45 kg, would be two arsenal supporting katoy

knowing my luck my 2 x 45 kg, would be two arsenal supporting katoy

hehehehehehehe,now thats scary

Up The Arsenal?whistling.gif
  • Like 2

Where was that....out of interest

Where was that....out of interest

a friend of mine said, he was offered the two for one deal, near the leaning farang toilet

he who use to live in glass houses - bla bla bla

I'm staying clear of this thread!whistling.gif

Don't be shy, join the fun. I'm a 65 kilo tyrant and a redhead to boot. wink.pngtongue.png

You should wear a hat or put sunscreen on your head.

Normal hats don't fit my mop of red hair. But my face sure gets covered in 45 proof sunscreen, otherwise, my face matches my hair. I also have to wear long dresses and long sleave blouses or my body takes a pounding. But, the Thai sunshine sure beats the rain back home.

Don't be shy, join the fun. I'm a 65 kilo tyrant and a redhead to boot. wink.pngtongue.png

Normal hats don't fit my mop of red hair. But my face sure gets covered in 45 proof sunscreen, otherwise, my face matches my hair. I also have to wear long dresses and long sleave blouses or my body takes a pounding. But, the Thai sunshine sure beats the rain back home.

But the question is Rene.....are you really a tyrant of just a wee cuddly teddy bear?? smile.png

So you mean if you wear sexy mini skirts and the like you get a pounding right ?

.... with a brush axe.

True, so you better behave and be a good boy around me. One lop with the machete and you'll be like the Black Knight in the Monty Python skit. whistling.giftongue.png