Good American Food?

Exoticpits

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said American Breakfast in the thread if he had said American food I would of said Mc Donalds :)

Come in lots of Yanks eat over at Robs and swear by it I even had lunch with a good American friend the other day and only heard raving compliments from him and Rob does do a copy of Jimmie deans Sausage patties

Edited by DiamondKing

He said American Breakfast in the thread if he had said American food I would of said Mc Donalds smile.png

Come in lots of Yanks eat over at Robs and swear by it I even had lunch with a good American friend the other day and only heard raving compliments from him and Rob does do a copy of Jimmie deans Sausage patties

Topic Title. rolleyes.gif Good American Food. laugh.png

He said American Breakfast in the thread if he had said American food I would of said Mc Donalds smile.png

THREAD STARTED OFF WITH Good American BREAKFAST rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

ok you're a funny guy, we know that.. Lol but do you have any recommendations??

ok you're a funny guy, we know that.. Lol but do you have any recommendations??

Nooooooooooo, but you can get a fry up virtually anywhere. smile.png

your attempt at humour is bit of a sad considering the current state of the British food industry and the long tradition of quality British cuisine.

I suppose being the nation that invented the chip buttie give you lot a bit of wiggle room though.

did i mention coronation chicken? mayonnaise and curry powder -- truly groundbreaking

Edited by candypants
  • Like 1

And yes v8 does rules, I have a 1968 Elcamino SS with a 396

Dee ma smile.png , glad there are a few of us left. clap2.gif

she's in texas.. Do you know a way I can bring my car to thailand.. I miss the sound of a v8.. I haven't seen any muscle cars here in CM... All I see is bullshit Honda, BMW, and Benz

THREAD STARTED OFF WITH Good American BREAKFAST rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Topic started with good american food but.....so he wins.

And yes v8 does rules, I have a 1968 Elcamino SS with a 396

Dee ma smile.png , glad there are a few of us left. clap2.gif

she's in texas.. Do you know a way I can bring my car to thailand.. I miss the sound of a v8.. I haven't seen any muscle cars here in CM... All I see is bullshit Honda, BMW, and Benz

American culture in its awesomest...

• Like 1

your attempt at humour is bit of a sad considering the current state of the British food industry and the long tradition of quality British cuisine.

I suppose being the nation that invented the chip buttie give you lot a bit of wiggle room though.

did i mention coronation chicken? mayonnaise and curry powder -- truly groundbreaking

you must be British, lol don't you know that you British sounds like idiots to us Americans.. Lol I'm just joking..lol Have you ever had BBQ ribs from Texas?? You can't find that shit anywhere in the UK
  • Like 1

You asked where you could get a Good American Breakfast and later asked about Texas BBQ ribs and Chicken fried steak.

Answer: The best American Breakfast and the best Chicken fried steak for me are at Pun Pun who is an advertiser on this site. When you go to Pun Puns ask about the super chicken fried steak breakfast. He came up with that one just for me.

For BBQ ribs I go to the Dukes Riverside.

• Like 2

You asked where you could get a Good American Breakfast and later asked about Texas BBQ ribs and Chicken fried steak.

Answer: The best American Breakfast and the best Chicken fried steak for me are at Pun Pun who is an advertiser on this site. When you go to Pun Puns ask about the super chicken fried steak breakfast. He came up with that one just for me.

For BBQ ribs I go to the Dukes Riverside.

thank you!

Now, I hate America, okay? I'm famous for it. That said, I do not deny that there is fabulous music in America, and fabulous food too. I spent two years of my life living in England. Fabulous music too. The food? Not so much.

Apologies, for responding but not answering the OP's question. :)

Edited by Rasseru
  • Like 1