Tickets valid 12 months ! Changes NOT permitted in economy but ok in business

Grab your seats NOW !

Guy Lindsay-Watson

Music Travel Thailand (MTT)

Tel 0861 450011

Fax 038 072475

www.mtt-pattaya.com

29k return I am guessing...

I flew Thai for 31k recently all in....so where is the 'special' bit ?

Thai has better legroom too. For 2K more, I'll fly Thai.

Not on the plane I flew...it sucked...also the seat widths were a lot smaller than I remember....somewhat uncomfortable actually.....if I was american and wanted to go to the toilet, the seat would have come with me.

In Australia Flite Centre has sale on also as their is a travel expo currently on. I just got return to BKK via Singapore on Singapore Air $1028 return for July. Saving about $500 per ticket. Sorry but I would never fly the Qantas/British Airways route ever again. BA was the rudest hostesses that left me with a sour taste.

I really hope Qantas have their payment system sorted.

I booked a flight to Sydney last year and had to drive 5 hours to Bangkok to show my credit card within 2 days of the booking. Instead my booking was transferred to Brittish Airways so they got my money.

While on the plane, the guy sitting next to me had the same problem however he booked his ticket in Canberra so he was required to fly to Bangkok to show his card. He did the same and booked a ticket with BA.

I love Australia and always try and buy Australian, however with silly rules like this you understand why the airline is in the poo!

Out of interest, my flight in Qantas was superb. I really wish Qantas got the money though and not the Poms. No offense to the Poms, and you all understand.

Air Asia offers a THB 16,000/return BKK/KUL/SYD return, fare & taxes, available now.

Used them October last year and were quite acceptable, KUL LCC terminal not exactly the best, but OK for a couple of hours.

A big saving on full service airlines.

• 3 months later...

Bummer Dude !!

I booked my ticket to Sydney two weeks ago

and it was much higher than quoted here.

Bummer Dude !!

I believe they are for selected dates, I booked my flights 2 weeks ago at 7250 each way + taxes from Qantas directly. Except they're flexible (just need to pay any difference in the fare).

Still can't book a flight on Qantas from Bangkok to Sydney return using my iPhone. Simply you can't select Bangkok in the depart section because they don't have Bangkok in the list.

<deleted>?

There is a restriction on airfares departing Thailand to Australia via Qantas. You can contact Qantas telesales team directly in BKK, the number is +66 (2) 6271701. Not sure if it still applies, but you may be required to physically present your credit card to the BKK office within 48 hours of the booking

Still can't book a flight on Qantas from Bangkok to Sydney return using my iPhone. Simply you can't select Bangkok in the depart section because they don't have Bangkok in the list.

<deleted>?

There is a restriction on airfares departing Thailand to Australia via Qantas. You can contact Qantas telesales team directly in BKK, the number is +66 (2) 6271701. Not sure if it still applies, but you may be required to physically present your credit card to the BKK office within 48 hours of the booking

You still need to present your card but you can book on-line, you just need to go to the Qantas Thailand site.