Ip Tv - What Is The Best Solution?

ExpatOilWorker

Anybody using the Apple TV box in Thailand and how will is it working?

What are the alternatives for watching IP TV. Some of the newer Samsung TV's come with LAN connections and Wi-Fi capability. How best to use this? Subscribe to Netflix?

How best to watch new (BBC/CCN) on IP TV?

1. Have tiny Apple TV box (at ea of 3 TVs at home) with Netflix, iTunes movies, podcasts etc. (Netflix costs about ~ B250 as month)..Apple TV boxes connect to my home True wifi network

2. each TV also has a large True Visions box (with platinum channels)..

3. friend just gave me a tiny thumb USB with IPTV but I can only use that on a laptop to watch TV....

4. my LED Samsung TVs also wirelessly directly connect to my True wifi network at home, but I can only watch things like Youtube etc.

5. each TV also have a media player box (like Dune or Egreat) to watch download loaded movies, TV programs and such

are there any other good solutions out there to try?

I have tried to sign up for Netflix but I keep getting a response that it is not offered in my area. How did you get Netflix to work?

VPN or EXPAT SHIELD

Edited by rizla

1. Have tiny Apple TV box (at ea of 3 TVs at home) with Netflix, iTunes movies, podcasts etc. (Netflix costs about ~ B250 as month)..Apple TV boxes connect to my home True wifi network

2. each TV also has a large True Visions box (with platinum channels)..

3. friend just gave me a tiny thumb USB with IPTV but I can only use that on a laptop to watch TV....

4. my LED Samsung TVs also wirelessly directly connect to my True wifi network at home, but I can only watch things like Youtube etc.

5. each TV also have a media player box (like Dune or Egreat) to watch download loaded movies, TV programs and such

are there any other good solutions out there to try?

wow you must really like watching tv
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...