What Do U Make Of This

cdmtdm

ok this is the second time in a month its happened, so i figured it deserves a post to get some ideas of what its about ...

few weeks back coming home on my bike thru the backroads of rubber trees about 5pm , i spotted what looked like a party about to take place in a small cleared section ... stage with sound etc ..and temp fence with red corrugated iron all the way around , not a big area maybe 1 rai ... i see people setting up etc and then in front of me out of the trees 20/30 armed men , all in black , vests on , pump action shotties ...walkie talkies etc ... they check me out and i high tailed it home , got the wife and headed back but a different way this time all cross roads manned with armed blokes , no one in or out .... we ask and no one has a clue .... that night we listen for the party , no music in fact very quite ..... next day at 7am i go past , everything is gone , fences , stage , all that is left is rubbish ( no beer cans or whiskey, just plastic , i looked for some clue but nothing .... now today it seems its on again tonite , armed blokes everywhere .... is it a political rally ? or what ? asked the pooyai baan ...he has no idea or is not telling us ... thoughts ?

I film set maybe.

I suspect they will want you as an extra next time! whistling.gif

If it's a Harry Potter then l am in the money. crazy.gif

what as? a Ford Anglia getaway driver?

Noooooooooo, one of those Goooooooooooolish weird looking things that Thai birds like. laugh.png

I film set maybe.

I suspect they will want you as an extra next time! whistling.gif

If it's a Harry Potter then l am in the money. crazy.gif

Noooooooooo, one of those Goooooooooooolish weird looking things that Thai birds like. laugh.png

A Tourist? cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Beginning to sound like back home in the "good ole US of A". I just returned after finishing my last house. I was a building contractor. Anyway, working away when about 15 black SUV's pull into the house across the road. Men (and a few women) armed, jump out and run to the front and back of the house, later they bring in cases. Its a mixed bag of jackets, FBI, Federal Marshal, State Police. I figure its a drug bust. I call the city police and ask what its all about. They say they know nothing about it (this is happening 2 blocks from the station, but true there are no City police at the site). I call the local paper, they never show up. Anyway, there is never anything in any paper about it. Like one poster said "stay home"

I film set maybe.

I suspect they will want you as an extra next time!

If it's a Harry Potter then l am in the money.

Noooooooooo, one of those Goooooooooooolish weird looking things that Thai birds like.

A magic wand? :rolleyes:

I film set maybe.

Noooooooooo, one of those Goooooooooooolish weird looking things that Thai birds like.

A magic wand? rolleyes.gif

Hmmmmm, mines more like a warm curly wurly. laugh.png .

I film set maybe.

A magic wand?

Hmmmmm, mines more like a warm curly wurly. .

Have you tried the spell "Wingardium Leviosa"?

Border police carry shotguns and match the description of outfit and the red iron gates. I've rarely seen them in vests though. The link below aren't using shotguns but I've seen them with shotguns in Sisaket and Ubon.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?113949-Thai-Armed-Force-Photo-Gallery-RTAF-RTN-RTA-RTP&s=b14890dce8cb80d9b27e97886a170834&p=2895738&viewfull=1#post2895738

Edited by ubonrthai

Border police carry shotguns and match the description of outfit and the red iron gates. I've rarely seen them in vests though. The link below aren't using shotguns but I've seen them with shotguns in Sisaket and Ubon.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?113949-Thai-Armed-Force-Photo-Gallery-RTAF-RTN-RTA-RTP&s=b14890dce8cb80d9b27e97886a170834&p=2895738&viewfull=1#post28957

different guys to the pics , everyone in black including vests , some had balaclavas on ... for sure not border police around here ..no one but Thais working ... the location is between Phon Phisai and Bueng Kan .....

There's all sorts of weird stuff happens out in the villages and sometimes it scares the s**t out of the villagers. If anyone asks you, nothing happened. It might have been a village volunteers pep talk meeting, anti poaching group, who knows.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?113949-Thai-Armed-Force-Photo-Gallery-RTAF-RTN-RTA-RTP&s=b14890dce8cb80d9b27e97886a170834&p=2895738&viewfull=1#post28957

different guys to the pics , everyone in black including vests , some had balaclavas on ... for sure not border police around here ..no one but Thais working ... the location is between Phon Phisai and Bueng Kan .....

Is it one of the 10,000 Red Shirts official villages?

If so,maybe Black shirts training ground?