How A Thai Wife Pushed Her Husband Into Hall Of Shame

webfact

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"She holds three master's degrees and three bachelor's degrees." plus "She was completing her doctorate"

That's something like a minimum of 17 years' academic study - or did she just buy them? Still, if you are unusually rich a clutch of dodgy degrees is a good way to deal with the problem.

Not necessarily, as I have known many with 2 Masters & 2 Bachelors, as the lower level classes served for both sets.

In some advanced US programs she could have done this in less than 10 years and she is no spring chicken.

"she changed her name to Natnicha a few years ago after a fortune-teller predicted that this new name would help her husband become very powerful."

Just goes to show, there is something true in all that 'fortune-telling'. whistling.gifgiggle.gif

-mel.

Right Mel. If you find out who the fortune teller is please let me know. I wouldn't be against changing my name if there were millions of Baht to be made.

Apparently the teller lives in baan 2, Moo 12, Soi Tessabarn song, Ampeur Ubon Ratchatani.

Her name is 'Yuseemenoi, Andenudont' - a relative of Khun Hudini, alledgedly. ;)

-mel.

• Like 1

Does this have a point?

Apparently not.

cant make head nor tail of it either. Best I can tell the theme would be: behind every good man there's a woman, and behind every bad man, there's also a woman.
  • Like 1

"She holds three master's degrees and three bachelor's degrees." plus "She was completing her doctorate"

That's something like a minimum of 17 years' academic study - or did she just buy them? Still, if you are unusually rich a clutch of dodgy degrees is a good way to deal with the problem.

Combine that with the further piece of news that the professor who was in charge of her daughter's graduation was also given a large sum of money...

whistling.gif

Natnicha, who was born to an ordinary family in Angthong, became the mayor of Tambon Khamkwang Administrative Organisation and later married a senior military officer.

She hit the daily double, a politician married to a military officer, just about as well as you can do in Thailand......if your last name isn't Shiniwatra.

• Like 1

The world is run by upwardly-grabbing b*******s like this couple. The sums quoted as her/their fortune would count as chump change to the fat rats who own the West's banks. In fact, how much money the West's richest family holds is a US/UK state secret.

Edited by metisdead
: Font size.

He should have listened to the Meatloaf song " I'll do anything for love but I won't do that ".

for the thai people .......there is also the other one from the same author....." i want my money back "

• Like 1

Natnicha, who was born to an ordinary family in Angthong, became the mayor of Tambon Khamkwang Administrative Organisation and later married a senior military officer.

In her teenage years, Natnicha won a scholarship to study at a teacher's college in Ayutthaya, where she met Satien. At the time, Satien was an Army captain.

"He was very polite and people liked him at first sight. He was studying to be a staff officer. We dated for a few years before getting married in 1984," Natnicha recounted.

In 2008, she pushed her husband to become the development corps commander and changed her name to Natnicha.

This was also the year she became mayor of the tambon administration organisation.

Do these guys at The Nation ever read what they write ?

• Like 1

"she changed her name to Natnicha a few years ago after a fortune-teller predicted that this new name would help her husband become very powerful."

Just goes to show, there is something true in all that 'fortune-telling'. whistling.gifgiggle.gif

-mel.

Right Mel. If you find out who the fortune teller is please let me know. I wouldn't be against changing my name if there were millions of Baht to be made.

Apparently the teller lives in baan 2, Moo 12, Soi Tessabarn song, Ampeur Ubon Ratchatani.

Her name is 'Yuseemenoi, Andenudont' - a relative of Khun Hudini, alledgedly. wink.png

-mel.

Thanks Mel you're a life saver. I'm shutting down everything here and on the way wai.gif

Edited by Pimay1

Just goes to show, there is something true in all that 'fortune-telling'. :whistling::giggle:

-mel.

Her name is 'Yuseemenoi, Andenudont' - a relative of Khun Hudini, alledgedly. ;)

-mel.

Thanks Mel you're a life saver. I'm shutting down everything here and on the way :wai:
Just hope that the fortune teller doesn't rename you " unlucky bastard" :-)
  • Like 1

Behind Every Good Man ..There is a Great Woman ???

I read that Story with disbelif , She is either extremely motivated , or knows who to pay ..With all she seems to Have Done ..And all that Study ?

Its hard to believe these Degrees were actually completed .

But , I cant quite see what is being said here .... That ..She was so motivated she pushed him to Corrumption ? . Its good that they now seem to have to explain the various Assets involved in a Portfolio . Bit like proceeds to Crime in Australia .

However when Corrumption is Widespread , you seem to have to really upset the Wrong person before they just single you out .

When I first started reading I thought it was going to be her " Outting " her husband in Some way , But seems like she enjoyed the benefits also , she certainly appears well Fed , and a little " Work ' wouldn't have gone astray with plenty of funds to Spend .

-mel.

Her name is 'Yuseemenoi, Andenudont' - a relative of Khun Hudini, alledgedly. wink.png

-mel.

Thanks Mel you're a life saver. I'm shutting down everything here and on the way wai.gif

Way out of my way could you ask her for me.smile.png

The Thai Hall of Shame! Nothing mentioned in this article reflects poorly on the military officer and former Defence Minister unless there is "illegal" wealth acquired. However, the newspaper doesn't report any specific financial crime except to say "money was flying" into their accounts. Whether it flew, walked or was carried is still not illegal if she was a shrewd investor and acquired it legally.

More deserving of negative publicity and membership in the Thai Hall of Shame, for example, would be the Ferrari, Red Bull heir's criminal high speed hit and run cop killing while under the influence. Then , with family , police, and staff support, the attempt to lay blame on a staff member and collude to obstruct justice. Lastly, his failure to answer police warrants for criminal acts as stated in the newspaper, flaunting criminal behavior with impunity, and friends and family presumably shielding him while on the run beats the band for inclusion in the Thai Hall of Shame.

Joining the Ferrari Red Bull heir, would be the shameful coverup and silence on this by the newspaper. The newspaper itself should be called into question for heading up a story about the "Hall of Shame" here in Thailand without follow up and referencing other clearly criminal shameful incidents. The Nation is an all-star member of the Thai Hall of Shame. Shame on the newspaper and Thailand.

Agree with you, apart from your 2nd paragraph rant. The man involved in the accident you refer to is not a Ferrari heir, he is, I think, the grandson of the founder of the Red Bull organisation.

Corruption is endemic in all walks of Thai life. I wouldnt have any medical procedure done except as a last resort.

Paramedics in proper countries are better qualified than the average thai doctor and at least they dont buy their qualification.

Does this have a point?

Agree:

- Where does the article explain / expand the headline about contributing to her husband's shame?

- Where is there any specific detail or suspicion about where the millions came from?

All the answers are probably in the second part of the report that seems not to have been posted.

Does this have a point?

Apparently not.

My thoughts exactly, real quality writing from The Nation as usual

If there was a point - 1 they never established shame, 2 they did not establish her credibility as a politician, 3 The Nation assumes he is guilty and should be ashamed? Beyond me - totally the journo is pulling his pud.

The world is run by upwardly-grabbing b*******s like this couple. The sums quoted as her/their fortune would count as chump change to the fat rats who own the West's banks. In fact, how much money the West's richest family holds is a US/UK state secret.

Aren't the most of the world's banks publicly or state owned?

Re your last sentence, if that's true, how does anyone, particularly you, know that that family is the richest in the West?

In her teenage years, Natnicha won a scholarship to study at a teacher's college in Ayutthaya, where she met Satien. At the time, Satien was an Army captain.

"He was very polite and people liked him at first sight. He was studying to be a staff officer. We dated for a few years before getting married in 1984," Natnicha recounted.

In 2008, she pushed her husband to become the development corps commander and changed her name to Natnicha.

This was also the year she became mayor of the tambon administration organisation.

Do these guys at The Nation ever read what they write ?

What's wrong with what you've highlighted?