A Package For Me Is Not In The Right Town Post (Tracking) So The Delivery "failed" What Can I Do?

whichwat

I'm waiting for a package from India but according to tracking (on thailandpost.co.th) the package is at Ao Udom post instead of the Banglamung post, so for a delivery in Jomtien it failed... duh.

I think the package was on it's way but because of the holiday they left in Ao Udom and now that they stated that delivery "failed" (whistling.gif ) they don't seem to be doing anything about it.

I already received a package from this person so I'm pretty sure the address is good like the first time.

I tried the email address on the contact page of thailandpost.co.th but of course I go no response, do you think they have one phone number where I can talk to them in English, or should I try to call directly the Ao Udom post office?

Any idea on how I could have them actually deliver me my package?

• 7 months later...

So how the story ended up? I have same situation, my parcel from usps is currently in AO UDOM with status "No delivery service, for this product/service, to the specified delivery point" Should I go there or? :\

post-186621-0-07064400-1381127998_thumb.

Edited by mtz

I live in Jomtien and had 2 packages from the US Post Office returned "undeliverable" 3 months ago. The sender sent me a photo of the packages and they indeed had the correct address. A month ago I was tracking another package from the US and it said "delivery attempted". No notice of the delivery was left and I have a sign on my front door in Thai saying "take packages to the office". I went to the Post Office on the Sukumvit with the tracking number but they denied having it or any knowledge of it. I waited for a week and when the package didn't show up I returned to the Sukumvit post office. They again said they didn't have the package. I asked if I could look for the package as I knew it was long and narrow. To my surprise they said "ok" have a look. Within 5 minutes of searching I had my package in hand. When I asked why it wasn't delivered, the guy just shrugged his shoulders. It's my opinion that packages addressed in English are easier for the workers to return than to get a translation into Thai.

Called several numbers today, they said that I have to wait for some notification to collect international items in my mailbox and then come to Laem Chabang Port Customs Office..

oh, that sucks, why on earth they didn't deliver it to banglamung as usual, they can't clearly explain.

Edited by mtz