Can-O-Worm Composter Where To Buy?

• 4 months later...

xxxarte, We sell worms and wormcast, but not can o worms which is an Australian thing. Here you can make your own "worm bin" using a plastic five drawer set, see attached photo. You can contact us (Penn Worm Farm) by PM or via our website, see my profile for website url, which I am not allowed to put here.

attachicon.gifPWF108.jpg

Can the worms you have survive in a 'flood and drain' gravel bed used in aquaponics?

xxxarte, We sell worms and wormcast, but not can o worms which is an Australian thing. Here you can make your own "worm bin" using a plastic five drawer set, see attached photo. You can contact us (Penn Worm Farm) by PM or via our website, see my profile for website url, which I am not allowed to put here.

attachicon.gifPWF108.jpg

Can the worms you have survive in a 'flood and drain' gravel bed used in aquaponics?

I will jump in here WF, answer is yes . I have tried it and bought my worms from wormfarmer. I am not into aquaponics but parts of my organic system are very similar and many friends tell me that worms do very well in their veggie/fish systems. Give it a shot.

The answer is simple, the worms will help or they will disappear! If they stay in your system then they will be a benefit to you. A growing benefit... I will offer my personal recommendation after five years of knowing the people and product to Penn Worms as a great source here in Isaan.

Edited by IsaanAussie

attachicon.gifPWF108.jpg

I will jump in here WF, answer is yes . I have tried it and bought my worms from wormfarmer. I am not into aquaponics but parts of my organic system are very similar and many friends tell me that worms do very well in their veggie/fish systems. Give it a shot.

The answer is simple, the worms will help or they will disappear! If they stay in your system then they will be a benefit to you. A growing benefit... I will offer my personal recommendation after five years of knowing the people and product to Penn Worms as a great source here in Isaan.

+1 thumbsup.gif (Ran out of Like for the day)